Xgen teamspeak or discord

(rektgg) #1

I think it would be Better off XGEN has these types of things it’s just so much fun. You chat with people in SA OR BBH Etc , although everyone in this game hates to talk . I think it’s a really good idea , say q mod of BBH is playing another game and you have no way to talk to him

If you don’t know what Tramspeak Is :
TeamSpeak is proprietary voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) software for audio communication between users on a chat channel, much like a telephone conference call. Users typically use headphones with a microphone.

Or Discord : there are a bunch of videos and tutorials on YouTube

I doubt this will be token into consideration . But it’s worth a try!

(Schall) #2

All, if not most, of the SA mods have easy contact with the players. I myself have a Skype and Discord that I use to talk to players in the community.

(rektgg) #3

I don’t think you understand, Skype is not something most people would give away. Anyways BBH discord would be better because you can see if a mod is online. It would be just better , and more easy to contact mods and calb with players and get to know each other

(Schall) #4

You can see who’s online on Skype too, unless they put it in invisible. They’re pretty similar, but Discord may have the jump on Skype.

And isn’t there a search bar on Skype, to find users?

(rektgg) #5

You still don’t understand , discord is a app , and website great quality and Free , discord allows you to collaborate with players . Skype is NOT a good to share with players , Me personally I have been ddosed giving away my Skype in public , there’s this program that some people have that gives you there IP. Totally not safe , some people can’t afford a vpn so it will be a nightmare for them . Discord is completely Safe .

(rektgg) #6

I can give 100 facts why discord is more safer then skype

(Schall) #7

I’m aware people can grab IPs from Skype. There was a site, and I believe still is one, that you can type in a username and it grabs their last used IP.

I’m also not arguing with you about the two. I had Skype way before Discord, it’s just not everyone on my Skype uses Discord, so I have both.

(rektgg) #8

I’m guessing you don’t know what it feels like when somewone finds your IP , this can mess up somewoene so bad like I mean bad

Even if you change it it doesn’t matter , if you ever use skype with your new ip they will get it and keep on messing you over

Anyways here is a current working one that works . I tested it on my friend and it work perfecto

[screenshot removed by a moderator]

This is the biggest reason why I or nor do much people use it. Telegram is better and way more safe.

BBH does in fact have a discord. https://discord.gg/VSKAQN

(Schall) #10

If you’re talking about a DDoS attack, I know. I’ve had my share. I’m well aware how it all works.

I removed the screenshot because it might be giving someone an idea we don’t want. I don’t want anyone getting XGen in trouble if something were to happen.

The Discord I mentioned earlier for SA is just one a member made; not everyone is there.

(rektgg) #11

Please do not make false Statements , that is not made BY Xgen it’s made by a toxic BBH member that can ban people off discord for fun

(Schall) #12

Just like the SA one I’ve been speaking of, a member made it. I highly doubt XGen will make one.

(Nicholas) #14