Why Do You Enjoy Stick Arena?

(Akatsuki, LLL) #1

I enjoy Stick Arena honestly because when i first started playing the game it was very difficult, and all but people you went against made you wanna play so much more and for me every time I lost it made me wanna play more to get better and the people I first met taught me some moves and how to aim better but (I wanna hear your background on why you enjoy Stick Arena and still play it till this day.)

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #6

I enjoy that I can come back from a year break and win a tournament!!!

And just to see this game is still hanging on with 1 leg after 12 years ? This game was so impactful to many people to me I met many good people/players no other game can do that tbh.

(Akatsuki, LLL) #7

Hahaha @Rey yeah this game is great in many ways I enjoy seeing what people have to say of they’re great times and experiences on Stick Arena but yeah lot’s of people still play the game and that’s very cool!

(Elited, Du0) #8

I enjoy the assassins, and playing pit against a variety of different players/people. I would say more but that’s all for now.

(Akatsuki, LLL) #10

Yeah when they’re is alot of people on Pit or HQ it is very fun to play. @Agent_Kaze

(OOF) #13

Messing with mods :wink: oh and lobby and pwning noobs all the above

(Metrø ßoomin) #14

When i need to kill time its the perfect solution.

(Agent) #15

I enjoyed Stick Arena because of the people. Ranking up and playing was fun, but it was the community that held Stick Arena together like glue. I miss a lot of people that were part of my SA childhood, and I wish them well. You know who you are if you’re reading this.

(Akatsuki, LLL) #16

@Agent mad respect i can relate on that people that played and had to go. Crazy how days go by fast.

(Agent) #17

@Fangz I agree; not even just SA. I remember playing SA for the first time when I was 10 years old. 8 years later and now I’m a high school graduate saving up for a car. Crazy how my years have almost doubled. I’m going to make my children appreciate childhood because you don’t until you aren’t a kid anymore.

(asgfgh) #18

I enjoyed it for the competitiveness. I like to compete, and I like to win. The community is also pretty special.

(jøeL) #19

I enjoyed it because I met a tonna new people who pretty much calls everytime we play and is a good source of entertainment when you’re free.

It was a great flashgame in 2007, still is today. Crazy to see people still actively play.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #21

Mag1c? Therealmagic?

Yea man, for some reason my forum account got reset.

(jøeL) #23

Everybody’s account got reset, not just yours sir.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #24

I’m 3dd bro! Yeah everybody’s accounts in SA got reset back to 0.

(Schall) #26

From what I’ve seen in the logs, the forum system actually deletes inactive accounts after x amount of days. If you’ve already made one for this forum, that would be the reason it was gone, or whatever was wrong with it.

My guy. And thanks, didn’t fully pay attention to the new forum my last visit. Hope everythings going good for everybody here.

(jøeL) #28

Hey Magic, I haven’t seen you in a long time. good to see you’re still around. It’s Raise btw.