Who is your most memorial rival?

(Shane) #1

Hello toads :frog:,

We all have had that one person who we all wanted to destroyed in the game, who was your nemesis in Stick Arena? That one person who wouldn’t be quiet even if you still 1-on-1’d and won. That person who wouldn’t admit to losing a war because “he didn’t lose, it was because of lag”. Who was your rival that you wanted to annihilate in Stick Arena, you can mention times where Xat, Discord, Skype, TinyChat played a part in it.

(If an argument happens in the thread, just private message each other and 1v1 and post the winning screen here :sunglasses: so we can all point and giggle, gg66)

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #4

I’ve had many many if snee/ava were to get on they will say they were BOTH in india when they lost to me/tony/lite in tournaments 120120 times.

I doubt there’ll be any argument now it’s all in the past but I do get upset if you lie.

(SA Air) #5

Most Memorable rival would probably be Lite. Nobody gave me trouble like lite did, everyone else was easy as cake.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #6

… I gave you a good beating bruh what is you talking about. this is insulting to me qq.

(SA Air) #7

We never 1v1’d in the recent time, only once in like 2013 when I was in dignity

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #8

Hmm actually… remember that time octavios account ‘‘Username1212’’ or something like that ranked 12 with LP ? I beat you twice and you thought I was jay and after that I created another acc for fun ‘‘ace2nub’’ I also beat you that time.

Not trying to stir up anything just saying what I remember but we never 1v1’d after dignity on my main.

(SA Air) #9

But that was long before I even became someone special on sticks. Way before I broke out of that shell to where you can’t get better for some reason. Once I actually broke my limit on sticks, I was able to hold my own against guys like sneezes, ava, and lite. QQ. I’m always available if you’d like to 1v1

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #10

yeah your right. bruh sne/ava aint nothin.

I’ve beaten Lite in customs he was such a pain in the butt!!! I couldn’t just move to another corner without getting 2 in me and DID I DARE TO AIM HIM LMAO I just did my old play style ‘‘HIT AND RUN’’ and only aim when needed.

(SA Air) #11

Ava was good but I didn’t struggle with him like everyone else, I knew what I was getting myself into so I had no other choice but to aim him at first. Sneezes Was harder for me to beat than ava was simply because his dodge was a complete counter of my aim. I think me and lite would have beat that team thougg

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #12

Yeah lite/you

Me/tony though xD we won all the tournaments against those two i’m not proud of it but jesus Christ they said they was in india after all that losses they received.

(SA Air) #13

You and rap made a good team because you guys would turtle down and slowly kill opponents, shot by shot. I would get frustrated at yall when me and doom would 2v2 yall.

Me and lite gelled insanely good from day 1 when we found each others games out. We played a run and gun game that was so fast paced, yet extremely hard to predict. I don’t recall me and lite losing a game… In fact I think we played every team on sticks including ice and ant, beating them by like 6 one game and then 3 the next

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #14

ice and ant were a team? that’s interesting. I played with ant multiple times in tournaments I think won twice too he’s a good player just got stuck with an aimer.

(asgfgh) #15

What was your sa username?

(SA Air) #16

I’m known most commonly as “air”. But my actual name is airaitior. The account I use when I log in is Weed haha

(Elited, Du0) #17

I wouldn’t consider a rival those tiny 1 hour feuds you had with randoms but I considered one of my rivals to be, well actually I don’t even remember most of my rivalries tbh lmao. Most of it was just players saying “You’re trash” even if I beat them… but everyone does that ecks dee.

(Lexus.) #18

Matocapo :slight_smile:

(Lizbona) #19

o3, kami, nick

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #20

I remember matocapo he was a friend xD.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #21

Kami had to be one of the best euros to play in classic I didn’t even know he was a euro til he told me.

Kami and o3 for sure. As an American player I am honestly just amazed at how well they played. We didn’t always get along but I loved playing against them

Also asg and ant on the American side. They were always fun and competitive