Who is the best current SA player?

At the moment (my personal opinion) it’s between Ava, Sin, ic3 and Ash.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #137

I still say @Ash is number 1 cause he’s da homie.

Lol those are facts.

Hi Dan, hope you’ve been well buddy. This thread brings so much nostalgia. Maybe I was a bit unclear but most old gens would have not matched up well. But IOA obviously had some top tier talent being so dominant at the time.

Biopimp you were always so funny. ECM was the clan everyone wanted to war first since an ecm win was so easy and looked good on new clans websites. You were never near the top but I did respect how ECM actually listed war losses and didn’t disband after two losses. Literally every clan I ever created was always the second best at the time since Divinity was never touched by anyone.

Sarah you’re an absolute toad and I can see that never changed. For starters you did not smack Ava and Kool, you guys actually got shut out several times trying to challenge Divinity. For the short few months I was there I was the “war leader” with Torrey and the only person who was any decent in the clan at that time was Charlie (stickpirate). The only reason you were ever even slightly valued was because of Poly’s obsession over you. You were hardly ever used in wars and for a very specific reason, you were ass. I had to start using sprite’s sub par self since everybody else was terrible or playing mafiamofo.

I was always so hated and I can see that never changed. Say what you want but at the end of the day I never lost a war to any of you :wink:

As previously mentioned my clans were always at the top, never lost to anybody aside from Ava and Kools gang.

(Sarah) #141

I don’t recall you ever being present. Charlie was often offline, and I still talk to Torrey after MMF.

I can’t remember the site, but I have war screens still saved on my drive. We lost overall, but that was because they subbed me out for Liar (Tornados opposite).

If I was ass, then how did I slam you? Just wondering. You also ■■■■ road Guzzy. That’s why nobody liked you. Haha.

So I was just randomly was the “war leader” and spent countless hours on GooG forums but was never present? Interesting. Goog at this time was bad, It just happened to have other qualities that were fun that most clans lacked such as forums and ctf games.

You never had the slightest chance of beating any of my clans for that matter and certainly not Divinity as they are quite frankly untouchable.

When did you “slam” me? You never even participated in any wars; or any significant ones for that matter. Nobody ever will remember you as a solid player because you were a back-up for a below average clan that was way past it’s prime, kudos to you.

As far as Guzzy is concerned, wtf are you talking about? Guzzy & his butt buddies Art and Jet would remake a new clan every other week to challenge me after I gave them a loss on whatever new whack clan of theirs. Never lost to them either even with the hacking Guzzy used from time to time. I hated those kids they were annoying as can be and ruined wars by cheating (lag rushes, aa, extended screens), trying to pull ban screens 24/7, and just not ever wanting to play fair. Eventually I just banned them from ever warring any of my clans.

My favorite duos of all-time were Drunkenglock and Kool-aid; both goats. Kool & I won plenty of the targex tournaments (another thing you’d never even participated in because you were garbage). DG was my go-to war partner whom I only ever lost to Ava & Kool with and nobody else. Even beat Kai & Alu which was not an easy task by any means (more goats).

You were not even in the class below us all so please just sit down and know your place. Lying all these years later must make you feel about yourself, something you were always great at!

ps: you were also garbage at ctf which poly was a rager at hahaha

(Luke) #144

I think the current best player is “learn2guard”.

In all honesty, I’m probably the best Stick Arena player ever. By a huge margin.

(SA Air) #146

You werent better than matureedcool though

(Hell's Dragon) #147

My personal Top 5:

1. Sin
  2. firebeath99
  3. Codfish
  4. rhodon
  5. Lexus

(Dom😈😈😈💨) #148

@RealSimon where am i on that list, i just beat firebeath with ease

(Hell's Dragon) #149

@Rec I guess we rarely meet in the game. I can put only these players with whom I played personally more often.

(Dom😈😈😈💨) #150

@RealSimon im just playing man its all good lmao

(Hell's Dragon) #151

@Rec Ok, maybe I will change my mind soon

(Ajay) #152

lol funny thread