Who is the best current SA player?

(xMeteorJet) #113

I heard Red was up to making a Hall Of Fame list. It would be pretty neat to have one done after all the history this game has and the thousands of players that had tried to become the best.

(SA Air) #114

Sad to see stick arena so inactive lately.

With that being said i still say sne provides a bigger challenge than anyone i’ve played in the recent times. & ill have to say ash would be a close 2nd. Just cuz i quit while he was decent, came back when he hit his prime.

Both good ass players i love playing against.

(Sarah) #115

You all seem to have it wrong.

Best 2v2:
Spirit and Glow
Googliar and Goog
Koolaid and Avarice
4granted and Dwizard(if you know this guy I love u)
Vein and Alucard and spirit
Snipedown and Whiterose
GK3 and Shad0w
NewBoundary and Demons
Skidow and Stickhunter100
Sk8r and Plow
Bl33k and Alpha
Mastersniper and 4granted
Guzzy and Deafy
Deathsnow and Pokemon
Kickas5 and blue
Sticher and Frenz
Francois32 and Jr
Glockster and Ghost
Goldstar and Googstar
@Rey and Covi
The/emerald & Alucard
.s1. and Virulence
3xp0 and Cute(real cute)
Demonz and Splice
Young and Space
Looney and Foster
Vein and Hacker
xDDDD and King
Ava and Koolaid
Glowhead and Squirtle
Daveee and Squirtle

Edit:
@bears07 (I forgot who you’re partner was) I think it was either Spirit or G1n

(I’m missing some)

You were a better alter than 2v2er though :dizzy_face:

(jøeL) #117

I’m the current best in my prime days…

(Sarah) #119

@Cole

Nobody knew me when I was a 2v2r. I beat Divinity, IOTA, Slasher, Goog, EPD, Pros, Dark, and Flu.'s clan back in the day

I only had 3 partners:

Dwizard
Ate
Googliar/Ma5t3r.sn1p3r

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #120

You definitely are! Me/Covi12345

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #121

Thank you very much for mentioning me! especially a player like you who made history in the euro division, you yourself are a legend.

(Dom😈😈😈💨) #122

u suck tho

(Shane) #123

Codfish is the best SA player. He swims so fast with that hammer yo

(Sarah) #124

Sweettea > Codfish
BrokenBones > Codfish
Herpentes > Codfish
:||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Emi

(Muppet) #125

(Sarah) #126

I’m surprised these players haven’t been brought up.

Avery
Ate
KnifingAround
.emerald.
.dontarious.
RedSkull99
Bears07
Itachysen
Splitterpoint,22
Alphasas
JRock
Lightblue.account
Bluehead.account
Daveeee.
Haxxor
Haxballplaya/JGKULLLSQURI
Godhatesthegays
OMGDragon555
Bloodsyn,
Wilborne
.yif
WXD,
.h1.
Slaught3r
ApexPredator233
Sporce
Virtue
Bridgebuilder
Alchi
Reverseshadow
Kix
Deathpre
Ownageness
Abortmission555
Footfeti5h
1stGame
Poly/Polygonmaster(Super Oldgen) RIP
Free3keys
Alonso.vvvv
Passwordispass
Deadmafia
eed0K
Formula9
Sinister
Dez
Gappa

(asgfgh) #127

Isn’t ate and avery the same person?

(Sarah) #128

Two different Avery.

There was a dude and a dude-dett :I
.,.,avery,.,. I think was ate

Avery I think was the Alyssa. Not sure.

(GGK) #129

Ava was undeniably the best player of all-time; there is just no question about that. There was no weakness to his game.

All the fanboys that say Natas was the best are complete idiots. His 2v2 game was ass, his 1v1 game focused on being a turtle and never making the first move. His aim was obviously very good but that’s about it.

I won’t speak on 1v1ers since I was never one myself.

There were tons of phenomenal 2v2ers from the 07-11 era.

The Targex 2v2 tournament showcased the best 2v2ers of that time. Pretty much every week involved Ava,Koolaid,myself(GGK), Alucard and only a couple others that would win the tournament. If Ava/Kool teamed then it was an automatic win for them. After while they split up to allow some competition which ended up becoming either Kool & myself winning or Ava & Cutie/Alu/ others.

Overall through those years I’d say Ava,Mayne,Kool,Alu,Kai,Drunkenglock,myself, and a couple others ranked amongst the best 2v2ers of that era and furthermore of all time as SA’s competition only got better and better. (New gen players were 100x more skilled than old gen players. Focus the founder of IOA would camp bat at 0-0 with a shottie; that is not true skill.

Mayne & I were two of the “smartest” players whereas players like Kool & DG would focus on rushing and getting into aim battles that they’d win 9/10 times with anybody.

90% of the players listed on this thread were above average at their prime lol.

Drew, shut up. New gen players had their fair share of good players, but oldgen players would still match up fine. You’re basically suggesting you were better than everyone in IOA. Nice one.

(Charles) #131

GGK you were always bad at this game you just leeched onto e-fame and followed all the “top” players. I was the best when ECM peak’d and crushed strikers, goog, attempted rebirths of smoke and ioa, and countless wars against reload’s groups. The game was fun and we all had a good run… it was a dark time in many of our lives and we used it to escape reality.

(Charles) #133

Lmao omg gunz was such a cool dude

(Sarah) #135

When GOOG had a war with Divinity, I smacked Ava and Koolaid. We lost the overall 10 game because Sprite subbed in for me. I went on a 4 game win streak with Ma5t3rSn1p3r and Pirate. I stopped playing when Targex started doing tournaments.

As for you GGK, you were trash. Come at me with some bs, but you never peaked anyone’s interest in a war. I’d rather have Guzzy on my team than you.