Who are the greatest players youve beaten 1v1?

Notable players youve beaten.

1 Like

Vein, Lopif, Malarky.

1 Like

Flu, Demon(The.Oni, .3.). Kai, Justdie17, Sneezes. Alot more but theyre players from 07-09

4 Likes

What did you think of Frost, Brion, Ec. All those dudes from Last Stand etc.

Sneezes is great I do recall playing him in some recent but still old 1v1 I had and he definitely won.

1 Like

I’d like to say Lizbona in 2011 and Michal2 in 2012 before they were famous players.
It was just 1 round and my 1v1 skill still sucks :sunny:

4 Likes

Can’t think of a single player that won every game we played

Lol I always wonder how come I was able to compete with the best but was never considered one :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Screens or it didn’t count. :stuck_out_tongue:

goodman1v1

1v1vsbsvrcod1

6 Likes

Greatest player I’ve beaten was probably either Reload, Ass60, Demon’s trash ass lol, or Tigerx102(?) when I was a freshman in high school lol.

2 Likes

I know a lot of you “pros” hate on pit, but I beat Untilmorning 1v1 a few years ago. It was cool cause I rarely beat him in public games, and when he finally gave me a chance, I won.

6 Likes

I probably had the most joy beating players like Ava/Natas1. Common names to hear, but beating the pinnacle players was exciting, especially in a tournament setting or clans, really made the game enjoying.

2 Likes

Throwback to when I was fortunate enough to beat ava in XGen, a shocking moment indeed. Probably will never happen again though. Plus these others in some intense aim battles back in the day and many more players like Fwag0 and my guy destroyer2050, really miss them dudes.

And some more people I really can’t remember, good times man I really miss the good ole days.

5 Likes

Best players of that era, everyone one you named

1 Like

o3, nick megalodon, luuk in aim a couple times, liz

3 Likes