When Did You Discover/Start Playing Stick Arena?

add that to the list of his bad qualities lol. racism and faking people’s deaths

Lol ew mofire hated him. ( much less then he hated me)

(Hell's Dragon) #45

09.2007- I discovered demo version
05.2008 - I found Xgenstudios.com and StickArena Ballistick. I used Quick Start
11.2008 - I creteated my one of my first accounts: electrickman570220. I use it to this day
01.2012 - I stopped playing, I don’t know why… but i stopped. I logged sometimes(2-3 times in year) but i never played longer than 1 hour
07.2014 - I wanted to play again with new account: simon825, but I gave up quickly, This accound is still unused.
09.2017 - I log in and I saw there is a competitive season. I was dreaming about tournamet like this! :smiley: I met Nico for the first time. Then I met Codfish, Canasian, Hotpipe and other well known players. It was good idea to return
10.2017 - I was banned by mistake so I had to create new account: pure.badass. After week I got recompense.
01.2018 - I moved to account created in TW3: RealSimon. This is my official acc now.
23.02.2018 - I stopped playing because I must repair my computer.
15.05.2018 - Date of my planned return to the game.

(Luke) #46

2006, old SA.

I don’t even know anymore. Lmao I was always under the impression that I started with ballistick but I know for a fact that I started playing before the blue glock was added to xgen hq and the sword got moved. Old update log in the forums places me on sa mid 2007 but whatever. That puts me around 10 years old starting to play so it makes sense I don’t remember ■■■■

(,.x.school3r.x.,) #48

In early 2009 there was a glitch where the old XGen HQ without the blue glock resurfaced for about a week. I always thought you started then. But who knows, and honestly who cares lol

I started playing SA back in 2006 when I was 5 years old (no joke), when I was searching for some fun flash games to play on the computer and I came across SA. I never created an account since I didn’t know how to create one during that time and only played quick start matches. Then I took a 3 year hiatus from this game for some unknown reason. Until in late 2009 when I came back and finally created an account called lopez12341 (If I could remember correctly). I was a rank 7 on that account until in 2010, when some guy said he would give me some free hacks if I gave him my password. Which the stupid little me I was and gave that person the password and I was scammed and my account was taken away. Few days later I created gohan12341 and the rest was history

Small timer in 2009
Came onto the scene 2012
Went Hollywood 2013-2016

fin

(Kincaid) #51

Man, it’s been so long, I can’t remember exactly, but sometime in 2008. I remember me and some buds made a clan, even waged a war or two.

Went inactive in 2010, came back from 2011-2013, went inactive again at the end of 2013.

Finally returned last week after 5 years. I don’t think I recognize anyone.

(Jag) #52

I started playing in 2006 after finding the game on newgrounds and became one of the first moderators when ballistick started. This game was a huge part of my childhood. Good times.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #55

Hey its Warjag? How are you, you may not reconize me. But glad to see youre atleast still on the forums.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #56

Found SA back when I was playing Stick Games online and I found it when a friend told me in class