What is a good online game to play?

(asgfgh) #24

What’s your smite ign? Add me asgfgh

Hey TheRealRas,

You should try playing Xgen’s The Low Road If you haven’t already. just finished it my first time through today and I think almost everyone would enjoy playing it. Loved the graphics AND the music, this game really sounded and looked nice all the way to the end. The dialogue and puzzles were also fun to play through and figure out; I just wish it was a little bit longer. I believe it’s on sale right now on steam in a bundle pack with other Xgen games like super motherload, but I could be wrong.

If you’re looking for MMO type games, I recommend lord of the rings online (LOTRO) or star wars the old republic (SWTOR). LOTRO has one of the best MMO communities around that will help you answer questions and level up to the end. You’ll never get bored of the game and there’s tons of content to play through. Only bad thing about this game is not many people play it anymore. But the developers are still updating it! They released the mordor expansion pack not too long ago. Graphics on this game are great and there’s just so much to do.

I just started SWTOR and can’t say much about it but the game play is great (who doesn’t like light sabers and using the force?). I really like how you can “pick your adventure” by choosing what to say during story mode. Leveling up isn’t too much of a grind.

(asgfgh) #26

Some good online games are TF2, Smite, and Runescape.

Blast Rage Online, since the North American server is back up!

(Weary Of The World) #29

Siege. 5-day free to play window starts tomorrow. (PC/PS4/XB1)

(Shane) #30

Been playing my old childhood games on y8 games or mofunzone or w.e its called nowadays

(OOF) #31

Siege all day

(Sebastian) #32

Garry’s Mod