USERNAME CHANGE: MarkGonzalez

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #1

Good evening Xgen staff I was wondering if I can take the username: MarkGonzalez on TW3 since the account is not being used>?

Can you please make the username available again I want it so I can play the game.

(Schall) #3

Welcome to the forums!

The last login for that account was 9 years ago. What you could try is remaking that account by creating a new username and entering MarkGonzales as the username. Depending on the history of an account, you might be able to recreate it. You may not be able to get it capitalized when creating it, but if it allows you to recreate the username I can hook you up with that.

If this doesn’t work, me or one of the other moderators can try to recreate it through the BRO api for you. This has a higher rate of success.

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #4

Yes @Schallmeister this is a good idea I just want to able to play on territorywar3 with the username: MarkGonzalez <

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #5

Can you reopen this username: MarkGonzalez < so I can recreate the account again on a different email.

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #6

Hello? is anyone on

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #7

Good evening XGEN staff I am wondering if I can create an account on TerritoryWar3 with the username MarkGonzalez < Schellenmeister was helping me out if anyone online now who can help me please?.

TerritoryWar3 USERNAME REQUEST: MarkGonzalez <
(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #8

Good evening XGEN staff I am wondering if I can create an account on TerritoryWar3 with the username MarkGonzalez < Schellenmeister was helping me out if anyone online now who can help me please?.

(Mark Anthony Gonzalez) #9

I was told I can recreate the account with the username MarkGonzalez < with BRO API can any moderator help me today?

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #10

Schallmeister will be with you on this issue

(Nicholas) #11

The old account was inactive thus the username was able to be re-created. I’ve re-created it for you and messaged you the password. Please have more patience in the future.

(Nicholas) #12