The Polygon

I’m not sure why this was taken down but I couldn’t find it. Rest in peace Poly I wish I was smart enough at the time to take your suicide jokes seriously…

-PointBlank fellow Goog member…

The Polygon

Poly was born September 30, 1992 in Georgia. He passed away on January 14, 2014.

Poly was a student at the University of Georgia, studying on an academic scholarship with studies being Psychology and Computer Science. He was a self-taught guitar player, and played Soccer on teams in Marrieta and Athens. In the game of Stick Arena, Poly was also self taught. In the old days, he participated in many wars, and won many wars. As the years passed, he became one of the webmasters of our old website. He was the leader for quite a while after the original handed the position down. May he be forever in our minds.

We’ve lost some good ones over the years. RIP man

1 Like

[quote=“Point, post:1, topic:8842”]
I wish I was smart enough at the time to take your suicide jokes seriously…[/quote]

If I remember correctly poor Poly passed away from unintended substance overdose and not suicide, which I know doesn’t make it any less sad but I hope it helps you feel a little better

1 Like