"Sticks in Love" [Tournament] 2/17 (Completed)

BRACKET:

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #3

Sign-Up to win these Lovely Prizes

1st Place: Choice of 3 Spinners, 3,000 cred and 5 Labpass Days
2nd Place: Choice of last 2 remaining spinners 2000 cred and 4 Labpass Days
3rd Place: Last Spinner remaining, 1500 cred and 3 Labpass Days

Spinners
"Burning Desire"

Lobby Username color:

"Ruthless Envy"

Lobby Username color:

Valentine’s Day Spinner

Lobby Username color:

NOTE – The only spinner that you need a Labpass to use is the Valentine’s Day Spinner.
(Valentine’s Day Spinner will be restricted color lobby username only – in-game color will be regular red color)

(Lizbona) #4

/sign lizbona & o3

/sign Canasian

(Glor-uh) #7

/sign Ash & Sin

(RaS) #11

Wow! This is definitely one of the reasons why I will play sa. 2v2 tournaments are my favorite! (I am open to ANYONE who doesn’t have a partner!)
/sign Eager

(SA Air) #12

/sign weed

I dont want a partner :man_shrugging:t4:

(Skye Carpenter) #13

/sign Explosive

For the single sign-ups: @Lizbona, @Explosive, @icanasian, @Cole, @TheRealRas if you guys want to choose one another feel free to do so. Otherwise wait until the tournament to be randomly paired.

Keep the sign ups coming guys!

Yah if its cool ill take cole :smiley:

If Cole agrees, you guys will become a team.

(Lizbona) #17

i dont mind anyone

Yah ill go with anyone, cole,therealras or lizbona

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #19

/sign Eminence & Codfish

(Jacob) #20

Sign./ Tri, if 443 come on me and him

(Ice) #21

/sign Ic3 & Ava

Hey everyone!

The tournament is in less than 24 hours. Here are a few quick things I want to make sure everyone is aware of:

• The BRACKET Link has been posted in the opening post! Here it is: http://challonge.com/StickLove2018 The opening post also has an image of the bracket.
  • There will be a cap of 8 teams max in the tournament. People who have signed up have protected spots in the tournament. If you don’t sign up, it’s first come first serve after signed up participants.
  • As noted in the opening post, this is a double elimination tournament. So don’t go anywhere when you lose once! Keep track of your team in the bracket, and keep fighting no matter what!

See you guys on Saturday at 6 PM ET!

(o3always) #23

im playing this shii /sign o3 & Lizbona

I’m going to not sign because I don’t know my schedule yet. I believe I will try to be on SA at the time of the tournament just in case there are any open spots, but since I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to get on SA at that time, I will not sign.

The legend is back (: /Sign .K.