Stick Arena Season 21 Discussion

Stick Arena competitive season 21 began on Sunday, November 1st , and will conclude at the end of next month on Saturday, December 26th at approximately 2:00pm EST .

And guess what! It’s Christmas season! Here are the prizes for season 21.

Grand Prize – 26,000 Cred, 2 month Lab Pass + Choice of 3 spinners from RGB Codes topic (everything besides builder, blue head, and mod spinner)

Top 5 – 20,000 Cred, 6 week Lab Pass + Choice of any 2 spinners from [RGB Codes topic] (Create a "Restricted Color" Spinner (RGB Codes)) (everything besides builder, blue head, and mod spinner)

Top 10 – 16,000 Cred, 1 month Lab Pass + choice of 2 between

Top 20 – 14,000 Cred, 2 week Lab Pass days, choice of 1 between

Top 30 – 13,000 Cred, 1 week Lab Pass days

Top 40 – 12,000 Cred, 1 week Lab Pass days

Top 50 – 11,000 Cred, 1 week Lab Pass days

Top 100 - 8,000 cred, 5 Lab Pass days

Every account in the Top 50 will receive an original candy cane and wreath spinner.

Stick Arena information/links

8 Likes

“everything besides builder, blue head, and mod spinner” does it mean every lab pass spinner from this topic as well or only Old Skool Pro Valentine Wreath and Candy Cane?

2 Likes

Every spinner in or out of the RGB topic. You can either make one up entirely or use the colors from a spinner that exists and use it on a different spinner.

4 Likes

Season 21 already :open_mouth:
Time flies by so fast nowadays :smiley:

2 Likes

There will be some adjustments to the prizes for this season. I’ll make an announcement when we decide!

3 Likes

So I’m thinking about ending this season early so you guys can enjoy whatever prizes you win for a few days before January rolls around. I think we’re going to shoot for the 26th being the end of the season, say around 2pm EST.

The top 50 will still get their original candy cane and wreath spinner, but if your account already has one or both of the spinners you can put it on another account if you’d like, or gift it to someone. No customized candy canes or wreaths will be given out for this.

Edited the prizes for the Top 20 and up, and:

Top 100: 8,000 cred, 1 week Lab Pass days

Any questions feel free to ask!

• Schall
6 Likes

This season has concluded! I will post the players here when I get them all sorted out.

Just so we’re all on the same page: the current seasonal leaderboard will keep going until January 1st when it resets, for both Stick Arena and Boxhead.

I will reach out to the individuals for their spinners.

7 Likes

Forgot to post this earlier:

Grand Prize – 26,000 Cred, 2 month Lab Pass + Choice of 3 spinners from RGB Codes topic (everything besides builder, blue head, and mod spinner)
ItsInTheGame

Top 5 – 20,000 Cred, 6 week Lab Pass + Choice of any 2 spinners from [RGB Codes topic] (Create a “Restricted Color” Spinner (RGB Codes)) (everything besides builder, blue head, and mod spinner)
.vvs.
Xyw
Miralis
Half.blind.hero

Top 10 – 16,000 Cred, 1 month Lab Pass + choice of 2 between Blood Bones the skulls by @Schooler, Emerald the hex by @Itachi, All Star hollywood by @Shadows, and One For the Season plague by @Schallmeister
Emdie20
Mary
E.A.Sports
…369…
Eazy

Top 20 – 14,000 Cred, 2 week Lab Pass days, choice of 1 between Cyber My Son yin-yang by @Imperideus and Entrap neon by @Agent_Kaze
MambaMentality
Wisdom
Almighty
Omen
Clever
Saturnism
Icyicicles
Lyup
Wipe
SpaceGhost

Top 30 – 13,000 Cred, 1 week Lab Pass days
Red