Stick Arena Season 20 Discussion

Stick Arena competitive season 20 begins on Tuesday, September 1st , and will conclude at the end of next month on Saturday, October 31st at approximately 10:00 PM (22:00), MST .

And guess what?! September 1 makes 3 years since the initial reset, so we’re gonna up the prizes a little bit in thanks for you guys hanging around through this with us.

Here are the prizes for season 20.

Grand Prize – 66,000 Cred, 1 month, 2 week Lab Pass + Choice of Lab Pass spinner and 2 non-Lab Pass spinners from the RGB Codes topic (including candy canes, old skools, pros, valentines, and wreaths)

Top 5 – 48,000 Cred, 3 week Lab Pass + choice of 1 Lab Pass spinner and 1 non-Lab Pass spinner from the RGB Codes topic

Top 10 – 40,000 Cred, 10 day Lab Pass + choice of 1 non-Lab Pass spinner from the from RGB Codes topic

Top 20 – 24,000 cred, 1 week Lab Pass days, choice of Danger Zone by @Naruto or Dynamical by @Agent_Kaze

Top 30 – 18,000 cred, 6 Lab Pass days

Top 40 – 15,000 cred, 5 Lab Pass days

Top 50 – 12,000 cred, 4 Lab Pass days

Stick Arena information/links

We’ve also decided just for this season to ban urinal again. We request that you play in maps no smaller than 5x5. Your stickman MUST NOT be enclosed in an area.

If you’re caught in a urinal map or in a map smaller than 5x5, this is how you stick life will play out:

1st offense - warning
2nd offense - your username and your alts will be skipped at the end of the season for prizes. The player below you/your accounts will get your prize.

HOWEVER, if you wish to keep urinaling for the season and to not obtain the prizes above, we ask that you “sign” your name in this topic below so we can skip your accounts on the seasonal leaderboard.

As always, don’t look for any loopholes in this. If you’re caught trying to swindle the system I’ll have something special in store for you, and it won’t be just skipping your name on the seasonal leaderboard.

Once you sign your name here it’s going to stay there even if you delete your “signature”, so you better make sure you wish to proceed with it before signing. Signing your name below is signing all of your accounts up, not just the one.

I have eyes, my eyes have eyes, and those eyes also have eyes. If you’re urinaling or playing in maps smaller than a 5x5 I will know about.

Also, Ice is working on changing up the tournament points/system and the playday prizes, so be on the lookout for that.

I think that about sums it up. Have fun guys, and if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions feel free to write them below.

Cheers!

XGen Moderator Team

PLAYERS WHO WISH TO KEEP URINALING AND GIVE UP SEASONAL PRIZES

• EAS
  • Icyicicles
  • Recreation
  • Ne0tris
  • Corrosive
  • …369…
  • Coltsking101
  • Marc
  • Dawn
  • Mary
  • Comfy
  • Xyw
  • Grasp85
  • Buffeting
  • …grendal…
  • LoZ
  • .vvs.
8 Likes

Here are examples of maps I don’t want to see:

Please don’t try to find loopholes in this. If you’re uncertain about a map, come ask me or another mod.

5 Likes

Is that supposed to be 1 month + 2 weeks of lap pass or about six weeks?

1 Like

It’s one month, which depending on which month the month is added will be 30 or 31 days, then another 14 days on top of that, so 44-45 days total.

2 Likes

Are aim maps allowed?

5 Likes

As long as the enclosed area isn’t smaller than 5x5.

1 Like

7x7 aim maps it is.

4 Likes

I wish to keep urinaling and give up seasonal prizes.
EAS

6 Likes

same ^
-𝒾𝒸𝓎𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈

6 Likes

I am with Team EAS.
Recreation

4 Likes

What about some scaled down prizes for the urinal crew? It’s still a lot of games they play.

5 Likes

Yeah like gift cards from Taco Bell :joy:

5 Likes

For this season, I wish to keep urinaling !

Ne0tris

3 Likes

Those tacos are 95% filler (cardboard). We need some home made carne asada tacos made by @icy.

4 Likes

too lazy to make a forums account smh

4 Likes

Hi, I am NOT uriing this season. However, a game was titled “not a uri” and thus I clicked on it. I exited out as soon as I joined. I am posting to tell you that I am NOT uriing. Thank you.

1 Like

LOL HBH
He left before the round ended

1 Like

I left after less than a second.

1 Like

Our fact checking team looked into this claim and determined that this is fake news. It takes more than a second to enter and leave a game. The post above has been marked as misleading.

:joy: ;)

2 Likes

It’s a phrase.

1 Like