Stick Arena Ranks

I was wondering since the admissions stopped with resetting our ranks every month for a prize, if we can maybe have our ranks back that we had before. This could maybe bring a-lot of players back and people might be more active to the game. Before our ranks were reset Scott saved all of our info - http://www.xgenstudios.com/stickarena/highscore/index.php?date=2017-08-31 - @Jordan @david @Scott @Kaelyn @Schallmeister

(⬇️ has an under-developed brain) #2

That really depends if they saved a copy of the database on that date and not just the high-score ones.

(Lexus) #3

Actually don’t think the game will more active if our ranks back that we had before.
i believe some people who achieved larger ranks right now than before reset will dissatisfied.
People like : Mint56, Grasp85, Demoniczodiac, Jennyhardstyle19 and RealSimon are important part of SA community and one of most active players at the moment. Sometimes you don’t truly appreciate what you have until it’s gone. Im not sure that they will want to stay if they lost their ranks. It’s impossible to bring old ranks and keep new ranks at the same time. There are still a lot of players with old “leaderboard” who wants at least visit SA from time to time. We can’t be sure these players will want back to SA for long time. Tournaments, Playdays, Competitive seasons and Map Contest events give a chance for bring more players back at least for a while. That’s enough. No one expect miracles. Most people who were important part of SA community have their own responsibilities. (school/work/wife/husband/children etc) they don’t have time to play every day. BTW these are a lot of other games. I think we should care about people who wants still play our game. We shouldn’t to complicate their situation. Ranks aren’t more resetting, so it’s chance to keep at least our little ranks :smiley: or might be get some high ranks. Reset wasn’t just a reason why many players left SA… It was just attempt to save Stick Arena. I personally think whole SA community should know about reset before it happened. It wasn’t fair to people like Edd and Nonstopf who wasn’t be able to achieve rank 15, although they both deserved for their Stick Arena career.

(JS, circa 2005) #4

Combining all stats would be the best option if it were even possible.