Stick Arena Playday 12/22 (Completed)

(Shane) #1

Hello Everyone!

Its that time of year again!

Mark your calendars, cause this event is going to be super fun!

Stick Arena Playday:

Friday, December 22nd from 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (EST) — **May extend it until 9:00 p.m.
(Time Converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Come and win prizes!!! (on Stick Arena: Dimensions)

I can already hear that Holiday Music! :smile:

O this is going to be jolly for the SA community. To be honest is was thinking about this, perfect timing, ill be there forsure can wait to see everyone else!!

(Ajay) #6

Oh man, I wait for this one day every year. It’s the only day that I’m truly excited for. I can’t help but feel a void once it’s done and forgotten about. I will cherish every Stick Arena (no copyright intended) playday that comes my way. Thank you Xgen for this wonderful gift. This is the only thing that I’ll want for Christmas this year.

(RaS) #11

Definitely looking forward to this! Friday is actually the last day of school then off to to winter break :relieved:#Ihateexamssomuch :roll_eyes:

Hope my new pc comes in the mail by then sounds litty.

(Emir) #13

Yo this is L I T

(Shane) #32

Its Tonight!! Don’t miss it! :smiley:

Cant wait! Hopefully alot of players and mods stop in! Good luck to everyone and may the fun and laughs begin! :smiley: :smiley: :^D
Happy Holidays Everyone and Merry Christmas!

(Shane) #34

Playday is in an hour and a half!

(Kaelyn) #35

Hey guys! Sorry about the server issues earlier!
We hope you have a good time with the SA playday

thanks for your patience.

-XGen team

We are, thank you guys for getting it up just in time for the Play Day. Merry Christmas

(Shane) #38

The Overall results for tonight’s Playday were amazing!!! So many people showed up to hang out with their fellow stick players! Congratulations to those of you who won prizes, and don’t worry for those of you who missed it.

The next event is coming up really soon! Keep an eye out!

Thanks to everyone who showed up and everyone Happy Holidays!!! <3

(Shane) #39

(Schall) #40

All Stick Arena play day prizes have been handed out. Thanks to those who participated!