Stick Arena Maps

(Mint) #176

^^^^^ i also really really like the laser tiles and the bed

4 Likes

Thanks to @Epicure for finding his map for me! When I first played this map I was really impressed with the layout and the 3 levels of playing (ground and 2 rooftop levels) and thought this would be a good candidate for CTF.

Entrenchment-CTF on e.a.sp0rts slot 2

8 Likes

Felt like making a map after coming back after a few years. Pretty satisfied with the outcome. โ€œUrban Ghettoโ€

8 Likes

(โœฏ๐™๐™ฃ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโœฏ) #181

I totally forgot about this map. Slot 5 on electrickman570220

7 Likes

Felt like a CTF map: โ€œCapture the Royaltyโ€. On my account โ€œChronicledโ€ slot 1, let me know what you think. Thanks.

7 Likes

(โ˜ ) #183

Its pretty good! Only thing I would suggest is removing a hammer from each side and adding a couple of ranged weapons like an ak.

Made some melee maps

Cavern le0 slot 5

Collisions

Traverse le0 slot 3

8 Likes

Happy with the edits on these two maps.

Prison Yard

Isle

10 Likes

I was inspired to try and make a cruise ship styled map mainly because I thought the map title โ€œBooze Cruiseโ€ would be totally awesome. Anyway special thanks to @CyberSlayer @w00den and @Epicure for inspiration/ideas/and even some editing help :slight_smile:

11 Likes

(โœฏ๐™๐™ฃ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโœฏ) #186

I sometimes remake original Xgen Maps. This one is my own version of Workplace Anxiety.
Special thank you Xgen for everything. Also special thanks for fans of my creativity: @Lex, @Stick, @grasp85, @Nicholas

(Slot 1 on MrMinso)

12 Likes

(โ˜ ) #187

Found an old community map on one of Marsโ€™ accounts. Had to cut it in half because it was to big to upload as a whole. I remember adding my part to it but I donโ€™t remember where lol. It would be nice to set up another community map but for this generation of players.

I also made a new map hehe

13 Likes