Stick Arena Maps

(Lizbona) #108

Name: Clar2
Lizbona Slot 5

(hypercasual) #109

I just spent half an hour making this only to find out that you have to buy slots?? Cool!

Stick Arena Funny Screenshots
(Hell's Dragon) #111

The latest innovation…
Three classic types of maps combined into ONE!
You can play on 1#Uri, 2#Aim, 3#Hammer at the same time. But, the problem is that this map need min. 4 players. Ouch… If you want to have only aim or only uri, you just have to remowe some spawn points.

Ladies & Gentlemen, in front of you: RealSimon’s TripleMap!

Map(s) are currently on my acc. szajsmajster

• slot 1 - TripleMap
  • slot 2 - TripleMap (Aim only)
  • slot 3 - TripleMap (Uri only)
  • slot 4 - TripleMap (Hammer only)
  • slot 5 - TripleMap (Aim & Hammer)

Hi, I made this map awhile back and wanted to show you guys. People say it’s too big. Maybe they’re right, but I still like what I made. The map is called “middleschool”, and you can find on my account LeThanos on 5th map slot.

If I happen to make another map I let you all know.

Where can i find the first map

(☠) #114

I made this lil video for fun and because it was easy lol its basically just me creating the map… Maybe it’ll give insight to some new players who wanna make maps hehe if there are any… Here is the map if yall dont wanna watch the vid

Bonus map

Are there any other accounts similar to classicmaps1, classicmaps2, classicmaps3, classicmaps4 where the accounts are not used for gaming but for saving maps :world_map: for others to use?

(Schall) #116

Not that I’m aware of, but I’d be willing to use my hundreds of accounts to do such.

I might try to make that happen actually. That’s not a bad idea.

I think Dan did something like that a while ago.

(Hell's Dragon) #118

@nonstopf I have plan to create accounts called for example: MapSlots1, MapSlots2 etc. where I will put my best maps and most popular custom maps in categories, like Aim Maps, Urinal Maps, RealSimons FFA maps, Urinals, Dusty Series, Dedicated Series, map off-category and much more!
Atm. I have 3 account for that, but I must change nickmames someday. (is it possible?)

(Schall) #119

It is possible, but with past events we’ve stopped accepting name swaps. People like to be thieves.

(Hell's Dragon) #120

Now, all maps dedicated to other players are moved to account pure.badass and they will probably stay on it forever. These maps are:

• Slot #1 Hammer Madness for Lexus
  • Slot #2 Platforms for Hmk
  • Slot #3 Weird Space Beach for Rhodon
  • Slot #4 Dorsz for Codfish
  • Slot #5 Laser Game for Hamster12012

Hammer Madness

Lexus used to play hammer maps a lot before urinals became legal. It’s a classic-type hammer map which has a little space to walk, and randomly placed spawn points, hammers and obstacles. Since there is a maximum number of hammers, there is no need to set the spawn time of weapons to zero. Places arond playing arena make this map more showy. There are many maps of this type, so I wanted it to look exceptionally.

Platforms

When I asked hmk which types of map he likes he answered: Little maps give more fun . This one could be used as 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, FFA and even Last Stick Standing map. There are many different weapons and because it’s small, you do not have to look for a weapon or rival for a long time :wink: Excitement guaranteed! Design based on platforms on the [Baltic] sea is what I have not tried before, I like it.

Weid Space Beach

I know rhodon as the creator of several amazing maps that combine playability and attractive appearance. I noticed that his maps looks like islands connected with each other, not a empty space filled with “random” objects like all of my earlier maps (maybe except Platforms, but it still ins’t it). That’s why I wanted to create map like that, I had a lot of fun when I designed it, as well as some problems, where and which weapon should I place. The final version looks like this:

Dorsz

Codfish likes melee maps like anybody else. He probably expected that he would also receive a dedicated map someday. That map is symetric but unusual, because there are no hammers in the middle (Like 90% of melee maps), but next to other weapons. You can reach any weapon you want quickly. If somebody wants hammer, there are 4 hammer easily accessible to everyone. The desing is extremely chaotic but it doesn’t look so bad. Dorsz means Codfish in Polish.

Laser Game

When I showed Triple Map to Hamster12012, he said that he would add fourth game, which looks like cross witch rail gun in the middle. It is a genius idea for independent map. When I designed the main part, I was inspired by one of the Fords maps. Then I just made mess around, because empty place looks boring. For inspiration and huge help in 6th season Chomik12012 got dedicated map. Before playing set spawn time to zero. Map contains also extra weapons espesially for hackers :smiley:

AS ALWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

I had a program that turned maps into code form which I could then store in google docs but I ended up losing that program and the google docs.

What Schall is proposing is a lot different but probably more feasible to maintain but I’d imagine a lot more work so credit to him for proposing this.

(☠) #122

There used to be a thread in the old forums with a bunch of tiles that had been edited and hoped to be put in game but never happened. So in honor of that forgotten thread I edited these on gimp with only the clone tool lol some look out of place and some look legit
boxesvoidboxesvoid2bvoidvoidufovoidmetervoidgadgets2voidfre
undergroundDoor2setundergroundfish2setundergroundfish2sticklimbsundergroundundergroundfishbluestairs3blueundergroundtile
officephoneposterofficebloodsticklimbspistolwhippedbluetile2voidgadget

and also a map

Omg yes that dude YDH said he could basically make new tiles into code form and I was trying to get xgen to enable them upon completion but YDH ended up not wanting to and I doubt xgen would have incorporated it but at the time it seemed like a great idea to keep people around

(Hell's Dragon) #124

Tell me what this map reminds you? :smiley:

(slot 2 on RealSimon)

(Schall) #125

Reminds me of the underground themed one several years ago I made that I can’t seem to find now…

(Shane) #126

I thought it reminded me of the XGen HQ, but thats just me. Fruitloop.

?afk