Stick Arena Maps

(☠) #84

Vantage and Island look so fun, hope to play em one of these days and spacescraper must look nice in game. Some pretty cool maps overall with some nice designs. :+1:

Edited Version

(Hell's Dragon) #86

My next map is dedicated to hmk. I played with him several times, and I know how nice person he is.
What’s more: The first man on leaderboard deserves dedicated map. I asked him what kinds of map he likes, so I knew what to do.

I asked Nico to show him this map when he will appear. I can’t do it by myself because I must repair my computer and I will be absent for a few weeks…

(☠) #87

Took Explosives map out for a ride

(Skye Carpenter) #89

Oh I never thought about doing that! That’s pretty cool! Thank you for choosing one of my maps by the way. If you liked it the first time please leave a like on the Stick Arena Map Competition so I have a better chance at winning. Originally it was supposed to be a great 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 map. But making it look pristine is great too!

To copy and paste collision edited tiles both maps have to be “Sky Islands” themed. I have all the tiles on my first map slot, feel free to use them.

(☠) #94

Some melee maps

(Hell's Dragon) #95

Map inspired by rhodon’s style and dedicated to him :*

At the moment, slot 3 on pong0 .

(Hell's Dragon) #96

Map created especially for Codfish, so I can say it’s dedicated for him. Small and Melee as he likes.

Slot 1 on pong0 . It’s called “Dorsz” and it means “Codfish” in polish language.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #97

Hiya –

Okay, there have been a lot of professional maps out there from the past and many of us have forgotten who made what and what account the maps were on.

So with that being said – What maps do you remember?

(Hell's Dragon) #98

My latest concept, I did it for fun and I did not think it would work :blush:

Here is the Double Urinal!
slot nr 5 on o0ndari

Thanks to the first players who tested it with me: @Apple512881, @Nicco, @demoniczodiac.