Stick Arena Funny Screenshots

(Danny) #769

Someone stop Tez from spitting out nonsense already…BANHAMMER!

A very tense, evenly matched 1v1.
And testing out the Siberian spinner for the first time…

And a few games later:

(Hell's Dragon AKA Unholy Torture Machine) #771

I don’t know what to say…

Stick Arena Maps

SA savage VS BBH crew
The results spoke for themselves…

(circa 2005, 2018) #774

Another slow Monday night!

(Lexus(17)) #775

BBH players are taking over SA

Just under 1 month later and now I’m Rank 14!!! WOOOO!!
“The Bathroom Boys + Jenny” has been a solid crew and I enjoy playing SA with all of you!! Thanks so much!!
Also, thank you to those who celebrated Rank 14 with me: @Half_Blind_Hero, @Nicholas, @grasp85, @Septem, and @Lex. We definitely looked good with our black and white spinners! :smiley:

(Lexus(17)) #779

(Lexus(17)) #780

On the day i achieved rank 10 on my “CrazySexyCool” account. Thank you for the support: @E.A.Sports, @Nicholas, @grasp85, @hhh, @RealSimon, @loz, @w00den, @Half_Blind_Hero and @Toxicity.

Rank up parties happening all over the place atm!
Also, congratz Lex !

Big thanks to @Nicholas @Lex @E.A.Sports @Glock.101 @gohan12341 @Toxicity @Schooler @Septem @Margahardstyle18 @grasp85 for playing with me regularly and giving this noob 2k kills!
Also a very big thanks to all the ppl I forgot to mention here :3

(Donovan) #782

Took a little over a year to get Rank 14… Wouldn’t have been able to do it without these guys! My ho @E.A.Sports ,the Blubinator @Nicholas ,my brotendo @Toxicity ,the a1m master himself @Septem and @loz the uri enthusiast. Cant forget sexy @Lex , @Half_Blind_Hero the man with 20/20 vision, @Glock.101 aka Hammer.101 @rhodon the punching haxer…Id also like to thank Epicure and RealSimon for all the sweet maps they make that i’ve filled my slots with countless times!!! #bathroomboys

Septem%20vs%20easily
oof @Septem

(Hell's Dragon AKA Unholy Torture Machine) #784

Once again!!! Woah!

I introduced another one of my bbh friends to Stick Arena and suggested to do a 1v1 thinking I would beat him…

(Lexus(17)) #786