Season 11 Discussion (Boxhead)

(Wolf) #1

Hey guys!

BBH competitive season 11 started today, October 1ˢᵗ, and will conclude at the end of this month on Wednesday, October 31ˢᵗ. Here are the prizes for season 11:

Grand Prize – 250 XCash
Top 10 – 150 XCash
Top 20 – 100 XCash
Top 30 – 70 XCash
Top 40 – 60 XCash
Top 50 – 50 XCash

[Uniform Resource Locators for Boxhead - Bounty Hunter]

The leaderboard will reset at the conclusion of season 11 at 10:00 PM (22:00) MST, and season 12 will begin.

Feel free to give feedback below, including questions and suggestions.

Good luck!

• XGen Staff and Moderation Team

(Wolf) #2

(yeyouxx) #3

Hello good day. I wanted to know what time I can have my xcash from season 10? I’m Yeyouxx

(Lexus(17)) #4

Hey Yeyouxx. Prizes for BBH competititve season 10 will handled out as soon as possible. Most probably this week. Be carefull, we will give a sign on forums.

(SAVASLAR) #5

hey! I used to play this game a while back. i’ve lost track of how many years ago. (Maybe 2012-2013?)

I want to know, is there a way to retrieve my password? I also cant make any other accounts since i always get “Limit Exceeded”

(Nick) #6

Hi,

If your account is verified and you still have access to the e-mail address, then you may recover it here.
The “Limited Exceeded” message is temporary and you’ll just have to wait a moment and then you’ll be able to create another account.

(Schall) #7

When I’m creating accounts on the API I just clear my browsing data and it works again :roll_eyes:

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #8

plae dae for s.12 ok

(Luca) #9

I don’t understand, what do you mean by this?

Lemme translate for you : D

What this very advanced intellectual breed of human shift is trying to communicate is:
“Playday for Season 12 okay”

This language is a natural profession of mine, imma beast.

(Luca) #11

Oh. So during season 12, we should have a playday… Cool.
By the way guys, I’ll be updating the “Best Seasonal Players” Thread.

You guys should post yours too, since it’s the end of the season! Please support my thread ,_,

(Lexus(17)) #14

http://www.xgenstudios.com/boxhead-bounty-hunter/highscore/?date=2018-10-31

(Lexus(17)) #15

(Schall) #16

All XCash prizes are done. Thanks again! :wink:

Since players 50 and 51 both had 971 Bounty Points, both players received 50 XCash.