Season 10 Discussion (Boxhead)

(Nicholas) #1

Hi all!

BBH competitive season 10 started today, September 1ˢᵗ, and will conclude at the end of this month on Sunday, September 30ᵗʰ. Here are the prizes for season 10:

Grand Prize – 250 XCash
Top 10 – 150 XCash
Top 20 – 100 XCash
Top 30 – 70 XCash
Top 40 – 60 XCash
Top 50 – 50 XCash

The leaderboard will reset at the conclusion of season 10 at 10:00 PM (22:00), MST and season 11 will begin.

Feel free to give feedback below, including questions and suggestions.

Good luck!

• XGen Staff and Moderation Team

(Nicholas) #2

(Played BBH and Sucked Dick at it, like me) #4

when are we going to receive our xcash?

(Nicholas) #5

You should be receiving your XCash very soon.

(Schall) #6

Maybe today. I’ve been feeling a little sick lately on top a busy schedule and attending some birthday events. Aiming for tomorrow at the latest.

(Jairo) #7

Alright, get well soon buddy!

(yeyouxx) #8

Hola, buenas tardes. ¿se recibira los xcash de la temporada 9? no sé si ya otros hayan obtenido su premio, mi nombre es yeyouxx, les agradezco que resuelvan ese pequeño inconveniente. Gracias.

(Lexus.) #9

Hola.

I was trying to translate your post to english. I guess you asked about your xcash for Boxhead bounty hunter competitive season 9. You should be receiving your xcash as soon as possible. Be sure your xgen account is verified. I tried to explain you on private message in spanish but it was more based on google translate than my knowledge about your language. It would be great if someone wants to help to translate this post.

(Schall) #10

Have no fear, your XCash has been handed out.

Thanks guys!

(yeyouxx) #11

muchas gracias amigo por tu servicio, ya obtuve mis xcash

(yeyouxx) #12

Gracias de verdad por arreglar este inconveniente

(Schall) #13

¡Eres muy bienvenido!