Official Boxhead Bounty-Hunter Hacker/Scammer Thread

Seeing that the Stick Arena section has an official hacker thread and users spreading BBH hacker topics all over the forums, this thread is now the official hacker/scammer thread. Any other future topics regarding hackers and scammers, will be merged into this thread.

Please, type in the precise username of the hacker and/or scammer on top of the video.

~YSK

3 Likes

http://prntscr.com/i9mvdq PLEASE XGEN VIEW LINK

1 Like

@XvictorrX Quickplay players cannot be ban. Moreover, please give a video next time because screenshots aren’t enough proof.

1 Like

I believe both are the same user, been ruining a lot of games. :c

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Caught 3 wild Pokemon today!!! ;D

1 Like

keaf9ioae money and health hacking

Dragonsupremo speed and money radius hacking

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Timbo53 hacking. Check the description for the times to watch out for him.

2 Likes

lmao that’s lag spikes. but nice try ig. Apperently people cant lag in game

1 Like

Uh no there are plenty of cases in the vid where his money radius is obvious. And lag spikes make you respawn in less than 5 seconds? Wow I didn’t know that.

Why are you trying to defend Timbo?? Also maybe you should leave the judgement up to people who know what they’re talking about.

1 Like

boxheads is timbo angryninnies

1 Like

when the short spawn happens its cause the server tick.It’s not like i just spawn 4 seconds everytime, in addition when im lagging a bit i move forward some and when i collect money it wont show for others cus the slight delay and stuff. So if you really feel im hacking do a better review my dude.

1 Like

I’m not the greatest at BBH, but after watching it like 4 times I can tell some things are a bit off, plus the history I’ve been seeing with Timbo.

Banned, thanks.

3 Likes

whattt seriously. first of all history has nothing to do with the video. So since people lag we’re getting banned now. Okay just watch n3rd play a game and watch the same thing happen

1 Like

But when multiple people spot the same exact thing with the same person all at once, something is obviously up.

3 Likes

thanks but hes going to money hack all the time!

1 Like

That’s not the point it’s about what you see in the video Schall. I wasnt speeding nor was I health hacking no radius no nothing. I was going to offer to record a gameplay so you guys could see. how it looks on my screen, but it’s too late for that since i’ve been banned

2 Likes