My Departure From Stick Arena

(Metrø ßoomin) #1

The topic name says it all. I will no longer be on Stick Arena sadly. The game has become very inactive to the point where all i see is urinals. Unfortunately, I never cared to play urinal or pit games because it wasn’t my style, so this is the way it has to be.

The big part of my departure is more realistic. I’ve grown up with Stick Arena. I’ve made many friends, as well as losing them. I always had fun playing the game. But in the recent times i’ve had no time to even cred check my account(s). I had to man up & put down the mouse & keyboard, & ultimately move in my life. I will always love Stick Arena & I hope the game can magically become popular, just like it was back in the glory days of my childhood. Stick Arena has kept me out of trouble even in my teenage life. It was the PERFECT game to escape the realities of life & talk to people from all around the globe, instead of just neighbors & people around me.
When i started playing sticks, I never intended to become a good player, or even to be a part of the competitive side of the community. Somehow, someway, I one day decided to strive for years & years just to get better at Stick Arena. I’m proud to be able to say that I had a big impact on Stick Arena.
I would also like to apologize to all the people I trash talked & made fun of over the years. My competitive nature pushed me to become a good player & once i hit my goal, I became extremely arrogant & cocky. I wouldn’t reply to anyone who wasn’t skilled at the game, & I never really noticed my arrogance until November of 2017. I wish I could have been more polite, as a vast majority of the community dislikes me.

I Played with & against some of the best & most dedicated people over the years, & I’d love to shout them out.

Red (Mousy): We’ve had waaaay more arguments than anyone I knew on sa. A lot of them were just trash talking eachother on the game. I cherish our rivalry & you’ll be one of the players I couldn’t forget about. Keep doing positive things for the remaining people in the community. You’re the main reason we still have a community.

Eminence: You been a good friend since you trolled in lobbies with me, which was nearly 4 years ago lmao. You’re a moderator now & I think thats it’s crazy you got that badge, considering who you once were. People change, I get that. You’ve changed in a positive way & you’re more caring for the community now, than you’ve ever been. You & Mousy need to keep up the good work.

Lite: I have so much to say about you. You’re the reason I wanted to become a good player at Stick Arena. Hell, you made me want to be the greatest player. You literally taught me how to dodge, anti, and even rush better. Some say that im the mirrored version of you. Me & you became teammates in 2017 & I learned a lot of things just from playing with you, instead of against you.

Ash: I put you on this list because not only were you a homie (for the most part), but i literally watched you grow from a decent player into one of the best. You literally got as good as I was, (If not better) in literally a years time. Im still confused on how you did it, but you’re a great player.

So many names running thru my head, I can’t list everyone. If you were my homie, just know that I didn’t forget you.
I appreciate the fun over the years & I thank Skye for it, Rest in peace.

(Metrø ßoomin) #3

Appreciate it all bro. Thanks for the rivalry & the good times. Los Angeles forever!

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #4

I remember when I first met you lol you was trash af but 2 years later you got pretty good then when I left and came back you got way better.

I’ll remember the fun 2v2s/little rivalry we had you were definitely one of the best players 2016-2018.

GG’S goodbye air!

(Skye Carpenter) #5

See you later Air. Kid will always remember the 1v1s and 2s we shared!

(Metrø ßoomin) #6

Thanks guys, Ggs bothof you!

later bro, take care. sorry for banning you on that one playday :smiley: - much love

Welp its sad cause this looks like the batch of the last who r going in sa. Im gunna leave once this mmc ends

(Lexus.) #9