Map Library Cred and Day Requests/Information

Hello everyone!

After some discussion and a positive outcome, let’s try to get this flowing. Things can be changed in the future if we need it to.

First thing is first: you’ll have to let us know which account you’re wanting to store your maps/future maps on. We’ll start off just by doing one of yours at a time. So to get your cred and/or days on your account:

• Just make a post in this topic containing:

• [username of account] - needs cred and a day, or just cred/a day

If an account needs cred, I’ll add 6000 regardless of whether or not you have 0 or 4 map slots just to avoid any confusion and math.

When the cred and day is added to your account, just go ahead and buy all the slots before the day runs out (unless you already have more days). You can make and save maps without the use of a Lab Pass, so it’ll just help us all if you go ahead and buy the map slots with the day you’re given.

When the cred/day is added to your account I will make mention of it here.

Please only send in requests if you actually plan on using this system for it’s intended purpose. No cred/day transfers will be made from these amounts.

Once you’ve sent in your request and I’ve added the amounts to your account, you can then submit your finished map into these topics below. Go to these topics to for instructions on what to do there:

You can send in existing maps that you already have for storage or future ones.

If you guys have any suggestions or questions, feel free to ask! We’re still working out any kinks there may be.

Cheers!

XGen Moderation and Staff Team

4 Likes

(creds and a day on all accounts)
Turgid
timing
CyberBlaze
Haqnii
stryker102riot
i.hate.ninjas
Journal
CyberSlayer
CyberSiayer
iSlap
Garbage

1 Like

I bolded this for a reason.

1 Like

timing (creds and day)

mfd00m creds and day plz

1 Like

fakegrasp85 creds & day

phartman creds & day

Poutine creds & day

ahiiiiiii

1 Like

@grasp85

2 Likes

All done!

2 Likes

fakegrasp85 creds and day

1 Like

All done!

2 Likes

aardbeientoetje creds and day
thnx

2 Likes

Copulate creds a day

2 Likes

LaurynHill creds and day plz

2 Likes

Done, done, and done!

2 Likes

NotFlex creds and day pls ty

phartman creds and day pwease

1 Like

What about the 3 empty slots on the previous account you asked cred/day on?

Done!

1 Like

sick!!!

dude wdym, i asked for cred/day on timing which had 0 slots