I had read a post a few days ago about reviving BBH & It got a ton of support.
It would’ve gotten way more feedback it a certain someone didn’t have to be a princess & close the thread.
Anyways, the game that once had on hundreds, maybe even thousands of players on at once, is literally on its last stand. This is easily because the lack of communication between the community & the developers. Now I am aware I sound like a whiny little ■■■■■ right now, but if im being honest, im speaking for the community. Don’t get me wrong here, I love XGen & Im glad they still release games & are still around after all these years, but seriously, what is so hard about checking on the game at least once a month? I know flash is somewhat “dead” now that there are so many other consoles & games that it just feels obsolete to play Stick Arena, but there is still a die hard community who will always be fans of stick arena & XGen, why treat them like they dont exist? Stick Arena is the biggest reason XGen is even alive right now & this is how they thank us? I understand that you guys are busy with a lot of other things at the moment, & im very thankful you had got us a new forum, but please give us an eye.
These are just a few things that could possibly bring activity to Stick Arena.
- On the first weekend of the month, give players a “Labpass weekend.” This will keep the newer players around & it can even convince them to purchase a labpass.
- Give Red (Mousy) the priviledge to give players labpass days & creds. Since he hosts tournaments twice a week, I think giving him this feature will make davids job way easier in the long run.
- Holiday spinners on the holidays. I think this is a terrific idea because it gives people a reason to want to log into Stick Arena, at least for that day.
- Change/Eliminate the color hack rule. I know this is highly unlikely, but if a player wants to risk his account to get these colors, then let him. Worst that can happen is they learn their lesson by losing their account. I personally think this is the biggest problem today & can be fixed so easily.
- In-game clan system. Exactly as you read it, this is just a wish list feature but seriously, we can all agree that this would be so awesome & efficient.