If You "Idolized" Another Player, Who/Is It?

(Idodo) #23

I idolized Ido too lol :heart_eyes:

(retry) #24

Ich.Bin.Laden the best

(oots mcoots) #25

My biggest influences have been Kai, Dave, Dream Eater and Fishy. Kai and Dream, for showing me how to play the game. Fishy and Dave for showing me how to enjoy it.

(Socom) #26

Daveee. His map awareness was off the charts

(Metrø ßoomin) #27

Dave had map awareness? Last time I checked he camped pods for 5 minutes a game with an AK

Hey I’m 30 days late, but the one of the ones who helped me improve in stickmen is Lizbona. We 1v1’d ever since 2011-2012 (not exactly sure) and idk if I’ve taught him something, but he definetly has taught me something and i kinda wish I was dominating tournaments with him back in 2015-2016, but I wasn’t good enough and still am not that skilled lmao…

The other one is probably H1, learned a lot of things from him on how to 2v2 and stuffs…

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #29

Using SWF too.

(Antonio) #30

my dad ava.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #31

I thought it was a girl when i saw ava but turns out its a man.

(Shad0ws / Jon) #32

Remember that one time you thought I was a girl? LOL.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #33

Bruh, you typed like one you can’t blame me for thinking you were xD.

(RaS) #34

LMAO , i thought the same thing.

(Shad0ws / Jon) #35

I remember we were in a 2v2 aim match, and you told these two guys after they criticized my game style, “hey, shad0ws is pretty good for a girl, ok”

Then one dude goes “wtf i thought shad0ws was a guy”

And I’m like, “i thought i was too edd what the actual f**k”

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #36

LOLOLOL. man good times bruh.

(Luke Traudt) #37

Back in the day? Before I knew anything, I always followed Natas1. Personally, Knockout1000 and Swiftassassin101.

Anyone still around from the old days? (2007-2014)

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #38

2011 here til the beginning of 2016 I knew about natas1 but I actually had a friend beating him over over ‘‘Mr.lovemachine’’ so I didn’t think he was the best but he did claim it since he posted a lot of wins the only time he posted losses was against No.aa (koolaid) and I think that’s because he threaten about uploading all the wins he got off of natas but I don’t know the whole story.

(Chris) #39

A person I’d say to “idolize”, would be Daveee. Kai .1. and KillerJay.
Reason why i chose these few:
1)Daveee. Superb 2v2 skills, he was always in the right place at the right time and can have GREAT chemistry with anyone even if he didnt know you. His adaptive skill was one of a kind
2)Kai NOONE back in the day was touching his 1v1 skill, from cornering, ANTI’s rushes, were all down packed.
3).1. this guy FFA skill was off the charts. He could join a game late and somehow end up being 1st place with out being touched. His awareness and pin point spots in FFA were phenomenal.
4) KillerJay talk about aim?? His aim was insane back then not to say (kingpin105) wasnt there but KJ made aim a thing. 5/5ing with the most simplest dodges.
-Era of 2007-2011

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #40

Daveee. just camped in bas with an ak on swf.

Kai was still something even after 2011 but people didn’t like him since he had a temper when losing games.

(Chris) #41

Daveee. before dim was unstoppable bro. Thats why i put the year at the end “Era of 2007-2011” lol Dave dont trust any 3rd party programs after dim came out. So yea he used Dim.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #42

Not what he and emi said lol.