In the spirit of the holiday season, the time has come for this long-awaited event!
Stick Arena’s Map Building Contest! It’s time to be imaginative, creative, and inventive! Let the community see the talented individuals to whom can show their abilities in map creation.
With many individuals in the community wanting the replacement of old ballistick maps within the game; let this be a starting point of reaching out to XGen Studios to broadcast what type of maps that could be in the game!
This contest will be like no other map making competition. This is an event where an individual can win multiple prizes! There will be multiple categories to enter in for map building prizes!
Map Building Categories
Best Competitive map – Build a “pro” map where players can seamlessly aim, corner, and or snipe. (30x30 Size limit or less) — This will be the only category with a size limit.
Best Holiday-themed map – Build a map for the holidays, doesn’t need to be playable. This map can be designed in your vision of what holiday you celebrate. Related to: (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc.)
Best Designed map – Build a map that shows true attention-to-detail. Every tile placement should be perfect and should show uniqueness.
Best Complex map – Build a map that is confusing, while still playable. This map should be strategic and should put players minds to the test. (Mismatched tiles, Weird Layout, etc. – Should make people think twice before shooting their gun or running around with a melee weapon)
Best Funniest map – Build a map that will make everyone laugh.
Submission Rules & Information
Player qualification: Individuals must be verified players in order to enter a submission (http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickarenaclassic)
- Each submission needs to be made in Stick Arena Dimensions main website (No Third-Party applications)
- Each submission needs to contain at least two maps — two different categories
- Each submission can only contain five maps max — one map for each different category
- Do Not enter a submission with more than one map for one category (e.g., two maps for competitive)
- Submissions with multiple map entries — Please designate the category for each map.
(Only one map can win one category).
- Submission may either be new maps or recently completed maps (Do Not Submit Old Maps unless there have been significant changes done to the map)
- If you are unsure of what category to enter the submission under; enter the map under one category first, then edit the map extensively to fit the description of the other category you think it belongs to.
- Multiple individuals may work on the entry submission. However, prizes will be given to one account.
- Submissions can be made on alternate accounts. Please state your main account in your submission as well as the alternate account you chose to make the map on.
- Please state your main Stick Arena Username in your submission!
Prizes (Ballistick Shop Color)
Best Competitive Map: Customizable Builder Spinner — 3 Labpass days + 2000 creds
Best Holiday Map: [Choice of:] Red or Green or Yellow Builder Spinner — 2 Labpass days + 1500 creds
Best Designed Map: Blue Builder — 2 Labpass days + 2000 creds
Best Complex Map: Gray Builder — 2 Labpass days + 1000 creds
Best Funniest Map: 2 Labpass days + 500 creds
Bonus Prize – If your map is chosen by XGen Studios to be on Stick Arena so everyone can play on it!
(All maps entered for submission will be eligible to be chosen by XGen Studios, this is the prize.)
Moderation Team & XGen Studios Staff
Deadline for submissions: December 25th – (Please enter submissions below!)
Good Luck Everyone!