As the title says.
Not that you have to choose one, because it’s a number ranking (with reasons).
- Glock. Best control in terms of ranged weapons, and it’s grown on me as a “pro” gun.
- Sledgehammer. Instant kill + aim = OP.
- AK-47. Bursts of 3 are ideal for cover fire, not to mention it’s sometimes really hard to hit a guy who is holding an AK. No idea why.
- Shotgun. Good weapon, if you’ve got a wall to hide behind. Harder to dodge with, but sometimes you can manage.
- Chainsaw. 3 hits to kill, easy to dodge with. Decent range too, but sometimes it can be hard to hit people with. It’s just more of a personal favorite of mine.
You can do less than 5 if it seems tedious, I don’t care. Lol.