Bringing Clans back

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #1

So since season 2 started and everything I think players who still play the game should make their own clans just to bring that fun competitive spirit back and maybe old players like me would comeback to open up our clans again.

(jøeL) #2

I agree, my clans still around too.

(OOF) #3

there isnt enough clans bro its just normal 2v2’s now whats the point of clans?

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #4

To bring them back for fun?

(jøeL) #5

Yea, it’s about having fun. Plus if everyone participates, there will be a lot more clans.

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #6

Right and here’s my idea…

Felicity: Me/Tony/Open spot.

OG: Red/Hateme/Open spot

Each clan has to have no more than 3 because of how low the activity is so the more the merrier!

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #10

Oh I thought you meant Targexclanwars and The team I was in ‘‘Yeet’’ I didn’t have fun at all lmao I was the only one with the 5-0 wins meanwhile 0-10 the rest.

(RaS) #11

I am although busy with sports,school, etc… during the week days. But I am open to make one to compete with others , whenever I am free! :grinning:

(SA Air) #12

Too be fair, Clans are indeed a thing of the past & will never be brought back. Unless, of course the activity of Stick Arena somehow rises, which i doubt will happen.
Clans have always been a fun thing to have. Most likely since its 2017, people would use Discord instead of Xat to speak to eachother, which would be pretty awesome tbh.

(Shane) #13

I believe this is a good idea. With the various game modes that we have like 2v2, 3v3, CTF, LMS, etc. and the endless possibilities for good map ideas, I feel like we should bring back “Clans” but in a “Team” format.

I remember they had charts cause there was a whole slew of players who were participating and the prizes where pretty entising.

I say we could do something like 3 or 4 players and maybe do something like mousy suggested and build off that when more interest arises. Especially since everyone is “rusty” atp, it might give a rush for people to cling on to hone there skills like wbw.

(Lexus.) #16