Brand New XGen Community!

(SA Air) #68

Congratulations on launch, once again. I just really want to see the Stick Arena community get more attention. You know? Goodluck on the future scott!:clap::clap:

Glad to see the forums are back up.

(Cody Han) #71

This is pretty cool. I might check back every once in a while. Hope we can get the elites thing set up again, that was the reason I kept going back to the old forum once in a while.

Love the markdown enabled post form and the preview window.

Randomly thought of this forum and thought I would swing by. Good to see everybody still happily participating within the Xgen community

Holy cow, I came here to check in on fellow “elites” and I get greeted with a whole new destination. This is quite a shock, I just wanted to see how everyone was doing… in case you’re is wondering Kerry, myself, and our kid (he’s 9 months old already!!) are doing great. I talk to shadowfreddy semi-occasionally and see him every 4ish months. I hope any other older members that see this are doing well.

(Eli) #76

This is definitely a change of scenario but, I’ll truly miss the old forums.

If anyone remembers me, wassuh.

• Snowyforest

Ahhh, the memories. I completely forgot about XCash.

God, what a time.

I’m in the same boat as you, lime. Glad to hear that all is well with you!

And Blix, I love you.

Snowy, stop. We can’t both be checking out the new forms at the same exact time. It’s weird.

Also, hello. I hope all is well with you!

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #80

Snowyforest hi.

Hey everyone! Long time lurker of the old Xgen forums here. I too came to check in as I do every few months and what a surprise. Awesome to see some other long time members migrated over and posting.

Has anyone heard from EMC in recent years? What about Marty?

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #82

Jammer as in jimmyjammer ?

Nope! Just Jammer.

(Schall) #84

I remember you.

(Chris) #85

A whiff of Cinderfall spreads through the internet and all the old XGen folks come out the wood work. #Willwaitforever #foreveryoung

(Sebastian) #87

To be honest this one is looks nicer than the previous, vB

RIP to some very old XGen forums people didn’t make it to this new forums.