Boxhead/Stick Arena Troubleshooting

(Schall) #84

I’m almost positive there are threads about this.

(Elited, Du0) #85

I’ve actually been trying to get on to the Cartesian server as of late. It only worked one time for me when I was using EAC yesterday, but when I tried it on SA classic the whole experiment when downhill for me. Is this issue ever going to be resolved?:thinking: if you have any feedback or an opinion just leave a reply

hope you all have a good day today :100::+1::ok_hand::grimacing:

(Schall) #88

Because it’s basically all the same issue.

Edit: I’ll fix the title.

Edit 2: I put the topic in Online Multiplayer Games instead of BBH.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #89

Do you mods have to inform the admins when you get ddosed or do they know instantly? Do you know if there’s anything they can do to prevent the ddosing because the noob behind this can just do another attack after the problem gets fixed week after week. There’s no point in even trying to play if it’s so easy for him/her to ddos xgen again, in which case maybe you’d need some professional help? Tho I’m sure you have no money for that. And is the attacker asking for ransom or doing this “just for fun”?

I miss boxes

(Schall) #90

I’m not sure if they’re aware when it happens, but every now and then I’ll message them about it.

In the past, we’ve recommended them use Cloudfare, I believe is what it’s called, for protection.

The attacker is just doing it for fun.

When I was mod, id email David about it and things would be back smoothly within 30 minutes to an hour…wonder whats happened :thinking:

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #92

Hey will Classic ever be up? I really miss it.

(Schall) #94

It’s been mentioned before. And as others and myself have said, with Classic being messed up, it ruins the traffic coming from Kongregate and wherever else, since that’s the only server they have.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #95

BOXHUNTER IS WORKING AGAIN GET ON YOUR ASSES AND COME TO PLAY NERDS THE LOBBY’S ALMOST EMPTY

BE QUICK OR YOU’LL MISS THE 2 HOUR GAP WHEN THE GAME IS WORKING AND YOU GAIN 7.2 YEARS OF BAD LUCK

you can’t type the whole message caps lock on? well then.

(paul) #96

Hi,

Way back when I used to have a username “…FEAR…”. Im looking to recover the account but can not remember the password or email address I configured with. Had to be about 8 years ago. Can anybody help me or is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Private message one of the moderators.

(Lexus(17)) #98

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #99

xgen got ddosed again, not that any boxes care because there aren’t enough people to play with.

(OOF) #100

Premium host hmm i think thats bs xgen devs will just change the ips again

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #101

Why not get rid of the Empty servers and only keep Classic/2DC up and refresh them?

(Shane) #106