Boxhead ~ circa 2019

Joined in April 2010 as AngryNegro. Never took more than 2-3 months away from the game until very recently (~October-November 2017).

The only alts I really played on were Sheneequa and Omnes (have people figured out everybody that was on Omnes yet?).

Modded some time in 2014?? Name change to AngryNinny. As far as I know, Viper has the account called AngryNegro. De-modded after one or two or three years due to inactivity.

Will forever be the only Boxhead to reach 1 million beeps.

5 Likes

Joined 2016 of December.

Been playing for a year+

Played as 808Blah for sometime in 2017

Currently as Mr.Neeggie

Alright, don’t be a douche man. The 2007 thing was a troll, I was literally 12 at the time. Have none of you realized how young I was?

I didn’t know any better. And yes, I’m back.
No I didn’t hack, that video that Mooi has of me was Aterest. I’m 16 years old as of now and I’m still sticking to that story. What else do I need to prove to you that the hacking wasn’t me man like dude, I don’t know the first thing to hacking but Hmk.

And I’m pretty sure at the time Timbo was the one on Ate so that explains why. Brunello filled me in a bit.

Now as to this thread: I joined around late 2011 to early 2012? On an account named Ninjaku14, and I had an alt named ShikamaruNinja. I’ve lost the passwords to both of them, and I got really mad as I was only around 10 at that time?

So I picked up the game back in 2013 and entered on a slew of alts, until finally I made SenatorKingsly. I was really slow, pretty bad, and never gave a ■■■■ about being wanted. I simply enjoyed the game with Bella, Seismic, Viper, And other friends. SenatorKingsly was lost due to Timbo (I’m pretty sure, as idk the pass anymore but I’d love to get the acc back) and I quit in 2015. Made a post about it in the old X-Gen forums.

2018, September. I join back and see the new forums. BBH reset? Holy ■■■■ I was late. So I play in season 10, on an account named Vulgarr. My alts being Girei, XxSantana, XxKyubii, and TheRenegadeMaster.

That is all, have a nice day.

2 Likes

,Black.Ice., - late 2011, definitely not 2010

Ninjaku14 - most likely sometime in 2012, I actually have an account that I made the same day as you made this account, but I didn’t play on it immediately so I can’t know the date more accurately.

SenatorKingsly - early 2013

(if you’re interested)

1 Like

My dude how did you even know that? But yeah you’re right, it matches up with the years I said lol. 2012 Ninjaku, 2013 Senator, but even tho I was pretty ■■■■ on Senator the amount of improvement for that year was massive af. But anyways, thanks shift.

And uh shift, I gotta pm you something important.

1 Like

knowing which user id numbers (http://api.xgenstudios.com/?method=xgen.boxhead.users.stats&username=xshiftx) match which year lets you deduce when a certain account was created

I see, thanks for the link man.

ooo revival of this thread lets see what the old memory can dig up

Started with thejesusmaster and XAERO, jesus I lost at like 40k XAERO at 50k

moved on with my life made a bunch of alts dont really remember many of them except Thy.Person

Made SacredSong, lost sacredsong at 30k. Some chump gave me ChijounoHoshi which was also at 30k and i grinded the ■■■■ outta it. Name changed it to Scourge and then lowkey I have no clue what happened with this one I think i gave it to killa and forgot about it.

Made SacredHoshi next which would eventually become my wanted account. I dont remember the exact path that lead to wanted in terms of name changing etc but after obliterating the competition I ended up as the only wanted with above a 200 bpr, a winrate of .53 and a 1.36 kd.

Other notable things I did

Not knowing that they were his accounts I stole like 30 accounts from the SA henry dude (they got returned after i had a chit chat with him)

Name changed HSV88 to Arkham using the blast arena exploit

Stole like 20 other OG accounts like Elmago and Al1ceInChains and rijairo87 and poach which I gave to drone

Made accounts that I used for boxhead records like Despise Chandelier etc highest kd I think I dropped was a 58 kd on temple with despise

At one point had access to 15+ wanted accounts compliments of nooga which I shared between a few people including killa and moodavid. Accounts I had access to ranged from aceyama to sr banana to hsv88.

used like 5 wanted accounts that kendry had at the time, I really dont remember all of them but I know that bee was one and then his main accounts that he used

another account I really liked and I forgot who gave it to me from SA was faith so whoever that was thanks again

Despite our differences JesusOlives gave me his account and I used that for quite some time during summer of 16? to get my main account into wanted games

oh and I also got SacredSong back thanks to EFK like 5 years after I had initially lost it so that was cool

2 Likes

Dude… I was literally best friends with the old ChijounoHoshi. Now I realize why you treated me like fuck1ng dogshit, you weren’t the original. And then you put the hoshi part and merged it with sacred for a new account, which is a smart idea respecc man.

Now let’s talk about some notable accounts I’ve gotten access to:

Swagrob24 - Not exactly notable, it just had a few K on it and Senator never got to the amount of bps Swagrob did so. Any acc I’ve had access to that’s had more bps than Senator, is notable in my book just saying.
ButterCup - To be honest, the guy that gave me this was “ButterCup” but idk his main or anything.
Sexystar - Sexystar gave it to me, then after getting over 50K for him he got on his period and took it back WITHOUT WARNING. I hate him so much lmfao.
XxBAMBODAVIDxX - Got 5K in a day on this when Nooga banned all of the wanted accounts. Then Bambo took it back.
Galan05 - Who the ■■■■ was this guy and why’d he give me the account? I literally forgot the pass to it the next day LMFAO.
Skatepunk33 - I don’t really remember.
Rey280 - I don’t really remember.
Vigoarr - I don’t really remember.
Burn - I don’t really remember.
Kel279 - AutomaticReload gave this to Chicken, Chicken gave it to me, then he got on his period and took it back.

There’s one after Kel, I just can’t remember the name of it…

K, that’s it.

2 Likes

I started BBH at June 2018. My accounts are…

• NeoKite
  • Block60
  • Neeooo
3 Likes

EDIT : Ddthekiller- Legit my oldest account made this in 2010, username.The user id is=19715248, weird that I still remember the pass, I legit just found the username this morning… 1/27/2019 i’m bugged i didn’t find this account 4 years ago after all this time…

• Ddmasterkill- 2012 or something like that

• Ddmasterkiller- 2014 christmas day to be exact, one and only goat posted p0rn on forums a long time ago but forget about that. The day I got it wanted in 2016 or 2017,following up to the very next day I gave it to some random nub (Was trying to scam him bcuz he had prems), then hacked on it now its banned currently.

• Zack- Don’t even know how this wasn’t taken in 2016 tragic, got this with a whole lotta usernames -__-, made koby along with this don’t know how that wasn’t taken either xd but I gave it to kobymyHomie and apparently he doesn’t play anymore so I 100% regretted that.

• Payaso77- I was playing on payaso77 allot after the legendary real one came and granted access to his legendary accounts yea. (He probably had the worst win/loss ratio on the wanted list before the reset).

• Xchairs- SIgh… I don’t know if I had the guts for this one. It’s a fan boy account…:sleepy: Yes sadly it is. The real one is named (XChair) I saw him playing in 2014 QP, watched him exhibit his pure skill with premiums was a glory to watch on the spy satellite… Shortly a year after (2015) Caught him slipping in the lobby tried to scam him then that’s when I knew he couldn’t speak English.

• Then Boxhead got reset I guess
    YSK stupid fat- Homage to YSKSHAWN

3 Likes

here we go

inb4

i first played stick rpg with real life friends in 2006-2007

my first account was made on stick arena in 2008 and used until the turn of the year 2010, it will remain unnamed

tigeronroids was made due to an 11 year olds argument that a “tiger on roids” would beat a “hacked tiger” hackedtiger having only like 4-5k bps himself at the time

i scammed demigod6667 from hackedtiger under the premise of sharing and showing him how to use cheat engine in early 2011 and returned it due to nonstop crying from chubear

i scammed box.gave.me.head and when i got banned before i understood the use of a vpn i let nicolopez on it and he namechanged it to SOURLEMOn

over the years i made several accounts and continued to get them banned for hacking at some point or another, my pre reset stats are i believe

tigeronroids 72k
sourlemon 180-190k (scammed/verified at 110k ish)
jett61z 54k
jett61 45k
jett 35k
fifthavenue 25k

i had oxylice which had the third most wins/rounds for a 100% winrate rubix account, 121 behind kevin’s goldie and “curiousity”

i played on pwnedkevin one time, sup4rm4n a couple times, i had meent for a while until he took it back, meat101 until stankman cried and meat took it back, had access to raylavora, petrovick, and aurora.light when he had them (i attempted to scam petrovick but i cant get on it anymore)

i scammed articbluewhale a couple weeks ago

i had hundreds of screenshots on my old computer but due to physical damage from dropping the hdd itself was completely ■■■■■■ and theyre all gone my kill records per map are iirc

hedge - 164
woods - 150
shady - 148
temple - 135
suburbia - 133
paid parking - 120ish
bastille - 96 (never could hit 100)

one time sup4r sent me a list of all alts made on my ip and it took up like 9 pages of a word document

i might hold the record for most perma bans, chubear perma banned me no less than a dozen times in 2011 and when i started to use a vpn later on after bmanatee’s release i was banned hundreds of times

the jett account was scammed by nooga by pure guessing (it was made in the 2005-2006 area and its password was “jett”)

i spread the bmanatee hacks, i got them pmd to me from some random and then gave them to aurora first, then to kevin (he hacked the entire pwnedkevin account fyi, he used cheat engine to get wanted so fast and then the bmanatee hacks shortly after he got wanted) then he showed mucha and idk who else had them over time (people found the ce forums post eventually but ce forums were also hacked a couple years ago)

i had the first turrets, bmanatee did not release them for a while but gave me the hex codes in the boxhead.swf to change the airstrike with mortar + mg turrets

i first proposed a reset in like 2012 and everyone cried especially owen, hopefully hes got a good job now and makes as much money as he did bounty points

i was supposed to play in the original dream team but didnt because i had some ■■■■ to do idk im in the video on box.gave.me.head saying some ■■■■■■■■ beforehand in the lobby

the best player to ever play boxhead is sup4rm4n, he used to beat me and kevin when we were hacking, end of discussion

i could keep going about some stupid ■■■■ but goodbye

7 Likes

Alright bet,

So I started playing the game the year 2012.
As others, I also fell in love with the game. I grew up with this game. Literally. So yeah I guess I’ll start off.

So I actually started off playing the game playing the mode where you could choose between BYU, Bambo, that one ■■■■■ Britney, and etc.

That went on for a couple weeks until I found out how to make an account.

I made Adrian517.
I got Adrian517 to 90k before it got scammed. I managed to get it back but without email and all the verification. I got it wanted at 120k or 125k, I don’t remember. I got it to 164k until it got scammed.
It got banned 2014 due to the scammer attempting to scam other people.

I made ,Black.adrian, after. I got it to 10k, later changing it to lightitup.

Later changing that to ,Adrian,.

By this time it was 2016. I got 50k on it before it getting banned because I hacked.

Later made Nairda,
I farmed it to 60k(200 rounds)
It was 2018 and I had plenty of wanted acs

I’ve managed to play on iamanidiot, mocrobeast, macriol5, the king, petrick, iamnobody, evil drone. Honestly I don’t remember but I assure you it was a lot.

I play occasionally but yeah that’s my bbh life. I probably forgot a lot but it’s whatevers. Hopefully you enjoyed my lil story.

2 Likes

I started playing in the BBH Beta, October 2009. Some of the best players of this period included YoungSkeezey, SomeRandomDude, Frigz, Miami54, etc. I was of average skill during the beta, but by chance I was captured in the How to Play so whenever I subsequently played, people would recognize me and associate me with being an old player. I was about #10~#20 on the Wanted list during the beta (there were probably between 50 and 100 beta testers).

I played for a while after release and was on the wanted list for this time, but I struggled to hang onto the tail end of the list. By the time 2010 rolled around, I was basically done with Boxhead and went back to being a Stick Arena player. I played a few games over the years, but I was dissatisfied with the fact that wanted players would gain bounty points in wanted-only private games. I very rarely played during this time, and it was always on alts, because I didn’t want people seeing the “old legend” Schooler being so bad at BBH :joy:

It was the Boxhead players in the XGen Discord who convinced me to return to the game in early 2019. Specifically, @TheHolyChicken and @Bella played a key part in my return. I also enjoy the competitive seasons aspect of the game, and so I play to see how far on the leaderboard I can go. I’ve finished as high as #6 on the seasonal leaderboard, and I’ve held #1 on 3 separate occasions (including May 1st, when I was #1 on both Boxhead and Stick Arena at the same time). However, the main reason why I play Boxhead is because I genuinely enjoy the company of the people I play with, both ingame and in the BBH Discord. I will never be as good as them, but as long as I find the game fun, I’ll be playing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t remember sharing my account to others but welcome to XGenstudios forums!

Since everyone doing it imma do it too. :smile:
I first discovered BBH late fall of 2014 when I made my first account ever; “Bella61870”. I managed to witness some amazing players back then which inspired me to dedicate literally my entire summer waking up early and playing boxhead. Later around 2015 I came across my closest bbh friend ever! c: @TheHolyChicken. (: LATEERRR around uh… 2016-2017 I was given the account “AngryNigress” which was made for me as an female impersonation to the account “AngryNegro”. I played on that account for a good while until my close friend @RedMist had originally come up with the idea of “RedMistTrollAccount”. This was around 2017 I believe when I had requested a 5 year ban on Bella61870 cause I thought I was cool and ended up copying RedMist’s idea and making the account “BellaTrollAccount” until my account was unbanned. (which took 6 months -cough cough-) During that time I became close with @AutomaticReload, @Unbirthday, @LotusWarrior, Speedy sumthn (long name no hate pls) Atmooshe, and @Reventon to the point we became a squad and would 2v2 everyday for a loooong period of time. (ofc I met rev before this tho n we were always homies c:) 2018 is when I had taken a pause from BBH for a few good months until I recently returned February of 2019. I am now currently enjoying boxhead more than ever with a few SA friends newly introduced to the game, @Schooler, @Sin, and @Nicholas. :relaxed: My most active and recent account I now play on is “Boolen”, made for me by @Schallmeister. :grin: I spent hours starving myself just to make it #1 on the leaderboad which of course didn’t last very long :roll_eyes: BUUUT it’s much more enjoyable being able to play the game with new peeps and still managing to see the community growing strong. (:
(I probably got the dates all wrong LOL)
~ Much love buntie hunters :hearts:

10 Likes

I guess it’s my turn now…

After one year of playing on Quickplay characters, I made my first account called “Milckyway” around late 2010 / early 2011. I was that casual Shotgun / Magnum walker, no threat to the good players what so ever. My biggest accomplishment was beating Michael134 twice in a row, and by doing so, making him rage at me for 30 minutes in lobby and making him stalk me in the next 5 games… Around 2012, I finally learned how to cycle, and I became slightly competitive. Biggest accomplishment was winning a semi wanted game after a very intense battle with Sakurasaku. Also met Monkey.d.luffy1, whom I’d play COD Black Ops 1 with for a few weeks.
I stopped playing around September 2012.

Came back for a while somwhere during 2014 on an account called “Dualuzikiller”. I finally learned some English and I could start to communicate with people and actually make friends on the game. My first real friend, or at least I thought he was, was playing on an account called Aeropostale1234567 (I don’t remember the numbers, it’s just a guess). We were pretty close friends, and he gave me access to accounts such as Rey280, Estricto, Galadon05, and some minor ones. Later he got all three of the named accounts banned because of speedhacking on them. I realised he wasn’t the type of guy I wanted to be friends with after these events occurred… Later in 2015 I learned to know @Bella. We didn’t talk that much since Discord wasn’t a thing yet, and my English was still pretty bad. I stopped playing around Summer 2015.

Came back after Summer 2016 on “TheHolyChicken”. I saw the game had died out quite a lot. My English improved though, so I made a bunch of new friends including ivy.ivory, mhmod (who gave me access to “Upset” now and then), WARFRAMER (who was later banned for speedhacking), LOUAZ (who claimed to be Hattfield or however you spell that), @AutomaticReload, @Reventon, Angrye, CripsyTurds, Bambo, Poo, …
Early Fall 2017, I then joined the squad with Bella, Auto, Unbirthday, Atmos, Lotus, Revv, … We 2v2d a lot and Auto and me organized two 2v2 tournaments, trying to increase activity on the game which didn’t work. I also got my hands on the account “Kel279” in this period.

My activity on the game increased even more when the reset happened, cause BBH was florishing again. The resets came together with the end of the 2017 squad.
I had to make a bunch of new friends and did so: @EvilDrone, @PWNEDKevin36, @ZobrosX, …

Later in 2018 I started being active on the forums, and started attracting all the XGen drama towards me. I won’t go into details about this… It made me learn how this community really worked and gave me a ton of experience and challenges.
I also started playing Stick Arena and connecting the 2 communities. I became friends with a bunch of people: @Nicholas, @Schooler, @Schallmeister, @Sin, @Lex, @RealSimon, @Glock.101, @Declave, … Me and Bella got all of them to play at least one round of Boxhead, some even played a lot more :3

In December 2018, I became a Forums Moderator, and in February 2019, I became an XGen Moderator.

12 Likes

I have screen shots of us farming…

2 Likes

our troll accounts were the best ever

2 Likes