Boxhead ~ circa 2018

(AngryNinny) #23

Joined in April 2010 as AngryNegro. Never took more than 2-3 months away from the game until very recently (~October-November 2017).

The only alts I really played on were Sheneequa and Omnes (have people figured out everybody that was on Omnes yet?).

Modded some time in 2014?? Name change to AngryNinny. As far as I know, Viper has the account called AngryNegro. De-modded after one or two or three years due to inactivity.

Will forever be the only Boxhead to reach 1 million beeps.

(Jiren The Gray) #25

Joined 2016 of December.

Been playing for a year+

Played as 808Blah for sometime in 2017

Currently as Mr.Neeggie

(Luca) #26

Alright, don’t be a douche man. The 2007 thing was a troll, I was literally 12 at the time. Have none of you realized how young I was?

I didn’t know any better. And yes, I’m back.
No I didn’t hack, that video that Mooi has of me was Aterest. I’m 16 years old as of now and I’m still sticking to that story. What else do I need to prove to you that the hacking wasn’t me man like dude, I don’t know the first thing to hacking but Hmk.

And I’m pretty sure at the time Timbo was the one on Ate so that explains why. Brunello filled me in a bit.

Now as to this thread: I joined around late 2011 to early 2012? On an account named Ninjaku14, and I had an alt named ShikamaruNinja. I’ve lost the passwords to both of them, and I got really mad as I was only around 10 at that time?

So I picked up the game back in 2013 and entered on a slew of alts, until finally I made SenatorKingsly. I was really slow, pretty bad, and never gave a ■■■■ about being wanted. I simply enjoyed the game with Bella, Seismic, Viper, And other friends. SenatorKingsly was lost due to Timbo (I’m pretty sure, as idk the pass anymore but I’d love to get the acc back) and I quit in 2015. Made a post about it in the old X-Gen forums.

2018, September. I join back and see the new forums. BBH reset? Holy ■■■■ I was late. So I play in season 10, on an account named Vulgarr. My alts being Girei, XxSantana, XxKyubii, and TheRenegadeMaster.

That is all, have a nice day.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #27

,Black.Ice., - late 2011, definitely not 2010

Ninjaku14 - most likely sometime in 2012, I actually have an account that I made the same day as you made this account, but I didn’t play on it immediately so I can’t know the date more accurately.

SenatorKingsly - early 2013

(if you’re interested)

(Luca) #28

My dude how did you even know that? But yeah you’re right, it matches up with the years I said lol. 2012 Ninjaku, 2013 Senator, but even tho I was pretty ■■■■ on Senator the amount of improvement for that year was massive af. But anyways, thanks shift.

And uh shift, I gotta pm you something important.

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Hitler Turtles 69) #29

knowing which user id numbers (http://api.xgenstudios.com/?method=xgen.boxhead.users.stats&username=xshiftx) match which year lets you deduce when a certain account was created

(Luca) #31

I see, thanks for the link man.