A Spinner/Builder color that you wish you had

(Brandon LLL) #1

I wish i honestly had a black builder/ Spinner as it looks dope as heck I would very enjoy to have one but tell me what color would you interest in having or just a spinner color or what type of spinner? :slight_smile:

(Yee Yee Brudda) #2

I wish I had a green head, like a blue head but green.

(OOF) #3

Id want a dark green spinner or a dark red spinner kinda like merks but a bit lighter or even just a grey lmao

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #4

I already have a builder but it’s blue I would replace it with a teal assassin or maybe that dark red.

(Brandon LLL) #5

Yeah that Spinner Merk has that is red is dope I would love to have that color

(Agent) #6

Stealth spinner
Black and Deep Blue
I was kind of a Melee player more than anything else so if my spinner was black and blue it would remind of the bruises my sledgehammer gives you.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #9

I wish I had a pure white spinner, I miss those types of spinners.

(Lexus.) #10

If I had Christmas spinner I would be fulfiled like a SA player :wink:

(Brandon LLL) #11

I used to have the christmas spinners @Lex but I lost my old account that had them

(Edd3912 3dd3912 Edd ) #12

I have the 3 holiday spinners and including a special valentines with Grayish name that I won through carlos grand Tournament.

I would love that diahrea green builder spinner or mawd spinner, idk why ive always loved that color. :smiley:

(Elited, Du0) #14

black or dark marune assassin.

(asgfgh) #15

The Christmas and valentine spinners are the best spinners ever. Can Xgen please make the old holiday spinners available in the shop? Sure it will devalue the accounts that own it, but there are probably literally less than 5 accounts that people still play that own one of the old holiday spinners. Make it something like 10k creds.

(Matt) #16

Boldur’s red

(Schall) #17

Five Christmas spinners were/are in the middle of being handed out for last season’s Top 5 prizes. I guess you missed that.

(ℳʀ. Ƭσαd) #18

A pure white spinner

(Shad0ws / Jon) #20

What’s the RGB code for Boldur’s red? Never really seen it.

And about which spinner I’d want, probably an all dark grey old skool. You know, like the one Aigh had-- not that moderator grey.

(Hell's Dragon) #21

Black Glint

I wish I had a black or gold builder, oh wait I already got them tehahe. They ain’t special these days though because the game has been on its last toe for a couple years now

but yeah that red that bouldur had definitely smacked

(Kincaid) #23

Golden Wreath