2007-2021 - 14 years of RealSimon

Yes, this is my final farewell.

I don’t know what to write here. I still remember how I started playing the Demo Version and creating my first account shortly after, I remember my return in 2018, my first custom map, my first Glint and Buildier spinner, my first playday, the only playday I was a host, my first uri party etc. I will remember this society, the good and the bad guys, but mostly good. Time flies, I don’t want to tell you this outright, but after an incredibly long existence, I think the end of Stick Arena has come. It was one of the best games of my youth, I used to made drawings based on it :sweat_smile:. But anyway, this is the end for me.

Now some thanks:
-@MARC - for welcoming me after my return and for being a mentor to the Polish community.
-@Nicholas - for creating already legendary Transatlantic Stick Fedaration server to keep us all together.
-@Greshke - for livestreaming our playing
-@hhh, @grasp85, @E.A.Sports, @TheHolyChicken, @Stick, @sebekpolak51, @Hamster12012, @Apple512881, @Margahardstyle18 and everybody I liked to play and talk with.
-@w00den - for being my main inspiration in creating maps.
-@Epicure - you were a worthy rival in creating maps after all :wink:
-@Schallmeister - just for being a good moderator over the years.
-@michal - for finally becoming a good guy.
-@Agent_Kaze - for the exciting rivarly in season 8.

And it seems like that’s all about it. Maybe we’ll meet again someday.

Pozdrawiam. Cześć.

9 Likes

Hi. Those were good times sir. You were one of the most active members of the Stick Arena community. Thank you so much!

6 Likes

We’ll miss you RS!! It was a blast playing with you through the years! Thanks for being awesome! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You will be missed, you were an awesome player and an awesome map maker😢