I’m not sure if this was addressed yet or not, but I would like to let Scott/Jordan know that 2-Dimensional Central is currently very buggy and slow. The game was recently attacked by Afterlife/Stickarecool and it’s been an absolute mess since then. I’m not really sure whats going on at this moment with the server, but some of the problems seem to be an odd fix. I hope someone can get down to the issue as soon as possible.
- You can’t change your spinner in this server
- Usually takes somewhere between a minute or two to get into this server.
- If you select ‘Map Editor’ you will get a window in-game that just says loading, until you refresh your game.
- Occasionally, after a game ends, the map of the next round will not load.
- Custom maps seem to be nullified at times, where i can host any classic Stick Arena map, but I can’t launch any type of user-made maps.
- Random disconnects out of the server.
I think the servers are getting attacked daily, but I am not sure. Everyone can connect to the server, so it isn’t down, It’s just slowed. I would suggest some sort of DDoS protection, such as CloudFare. (Which has a FREE package.)